• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SCW Performance NSX Aluminum Coolant Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "interested parties", 1 month later. Thats 31 people, i think you have enough interested. What do you need so that we can see something, at your honest injun date we could see one?

Would you make one and what is the cost as I need one. Let me know. Cheers and thanks. Todd aka jrnsx

NSX1145, I'd try this on the Vendors/Products pages.

Please build one, try it out for feelers, I'm sure you'll get responses. You'll get me as long as youve engineered it right, it relates to the character of the NSX, and tested it.

I might be interested in a combo tank since I need a catch can. What is the anticipated price?

I'd be in for one as well.

I would be interested in one.

Like Dale, I like your work and I'm interested in your design and execution for a combo unit for FI NSX's.

NSX1145, I would be interested in a coolant tank in black textured powdercoat too. Please let us know if you are going to produce a them.

I'm in for a circular coolant tank.

I'm interested, pending price...

Count me in for a polished one with NSX logo in it. Let's get this done guys. We need more vendors to step up and develop great products such as these. Cheers

In pending on price. Also, would be awesome for. Catch can built in.

I'm interested in one.

i'm interested if it coms in wrinkle red and design looks similar to the GTR tank.. Looks like a very complicated but nice design

Interested, possibly in black. Brian

I would be in for one in black.

I have the Dali red one but it has no sight tube which I think is very important. It's well built but I like seeing my coolant level even when my engine is hot so I'm intrested also.

I agree... a sight tube is a must! I probably prefer black over polished.

Interested as well.

Can't wait to see a prototype!

I'm interested

I'm Intrested...Bill

I am intersted too.

Also interested

Interested too.

Interested..Options?

I am intersted too.

I would like to see a finished product ( not the round type ) thanks.

Count me in...Any color.

Interested!

I'm interested as well.

Interested!

Last edited:
I've seen the prototype coming together at SCW's place....it's real, he's working on it, it looks nice. Hang in there all...

I've seen the prototype coming together at SCW's place....it's real, he's working on it, it looks nice. Hang in there all...

+2!

After the release of this coolant tank, I will be working on a breather tank / oil catch can setup.

Good to hear!

I've no doubt he's working on it. Would you say we'll see a GB or sale on it in November or December.. or later?

and another treat, we're finished with a new Throttle Body Cover for the 97+ 3.2L NSX's...stay tuned.

Interested please add me to this buy.. for a silver one. Thanks

Any teaser pics???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back