Say hi to socal primers!

Adrain, can you be voted off as president of fb lol. Just go inviting the world to our secret society of so calers hahahaha. I kid i kid. Welcome new person. Let me be the first to say beware LMR. He is a sneaky person, sneaky sneaky. He will voice his opinion her soon. Oh, and watch out for Patty's brownies. The make you do crazy things ;)

I did my introduction post in New Owner and History
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/168707-lt-New-Owner-gt-Dream-comes-true-after-21-years!

and i joined the socal facebook private group today.

Just want to say hi to everyone and hope to see you on the road. I will be mostly on 10, 60, 210, and sometimes 5 freeway. And you won't see me on rainy day!:biggrin:

What's your name? Not everyone is on the fb page. What do you drive? How old are you?

I'm Patty and kinda like the mom of the group, at 54 years-old, and always pushing brownies. I have the best color. :biggrin:

DSC_0036NSX_Tanker.jpg

Hi Patty, call me Sunny.

and yea, I met LMR at Niguel Motor once.

Hey Sunny, good to see you posting more in the SoCal section. Keep an eye here for upcoming drives and meets. We may have a New Years Day drive.

So if Patty is "kinda like the mom" of the group then I guess I'm kinda like the dad, organizing some of the drives and giving advice to the kids, I mean the younger guys here.

Hey Sunny, good to see you posting more in the SoCal section. Keep an eye here for upcoming drives and meets. We may have a New Years Day drive.

So if Patty is "kinda like the mom" of the group then I guess I'm kinda like the dad, organizing some of the drives and giving advice to the kids, I mean the younger guys here.

I'd call you Dad from now on but I'm pretty sure I'm older than you are.

Back