San Antonio Monthly Coffee and Rides Meet

The Z's mechanically ready, but I'm waiting for my bumper to get rechromed and install my 240Z front end before I come out to this.

January 29th should be good. If not, then the next one for sure. Can't wait until I snag another NSX in addition.

I'm going to wait it out for the next one, then I'll bring the Z.

I just wanted to pass along some information about a cruise into the Texas Hill Country after Coffee and Rides. The cruise will take folks to Leakey, Texas and it is being organized by our friends at Strictly European Autosport for more information and to RSVP please email Don with Strictlyea at DnRPhillips at gmail dot com

If you have not gone on the Twisted Sisters before then this is a cruise you should definitely not miss.

RZ12-XL.jpg

great shot! i didn't see you snap the pic as i was too excited to finally see another nsx out there (i'm the green one)....we had a total of three nsxs show up...what a crappy turn out though...

i went to the john eagle meet with my buddy and his black nsx a couple months ago....we were the only two there :frown:

Nice pics, what lens are you using? We were going to head out but my wife was not feeling well. I did that afternoon see a stock 02+ imola driving on the 1604 and bandera area.

Hope to see you guys soon. We picked up a new project to add to our s2000 and nsx and hope to have it running soon, it's the s2000's grandfather ;)

Nik

Back