San Antonio Monthly Coffee and Rides Meet

cncb.jpg
cncb.jpg

Last edited:
I'm getting stationed at Laughlin AFB, about 2 hours west of San Antonio, by the end of May. If I can get away for a weekend, I'll bring the Z out that way.

I should have the Z out to Del Rio sometime this next month and I'll come out for the next one after that.

Anyone going out this weekend 6/5? My niece in law is in town and wants to see some cool cars and we are thinking of bringing her out. Hopefully weather also holds up.

It was last weekend. It is the last Saturday of the month. By 10:30, Bob and I were the only NSXs. It's turning into an American muscle car get together. There were losts of Mustangs and Cameros, as well as the usual bunch of Vipers.

Last Saturday was my last get together here in San Antonio. I have fulfilled my military obligation and we are moving to St. Louis, so I can start my fellowship.

Kenny

Last edited:
We are being asked to park in a new area by the Vineyards Manager:

"I am the manager of The Vineyard Shopping Center. We are glad to have you and the other car enthusiasts meet here once a month. I have been out several times and have really enjoyed seeing all of the different cars. I do have a request though. Your success over the past few months has been great, but it is beginning to impact some of my tenants. I would like to request that you set up in the parking lot behind Applebee's and Carino's. Although this is a little farther away from Panera Bread, it is a much larger lot. This will allow parking for the visitors to the other retail locations."

For all those who attend this monthly event please follow his request.

Thanks,
Luis C.

Last edited:
November 27th is our next event and we will be having our Toys for Tots toy drive so please come out and support this great cause, bring a new unwrapped toy or a money donation.

Any San Antonio NSXers planning on attending Nov. 27th C&C car meet? I will be coming in from Houston for the holiday break. I am seriously considering driving the NSX down as well for the meet.
Any particular place or designated area for fellow NSXers to park as a group?

They have cancelled (November's at least) Houston's Coffee and Cars meet due to being kicked out of the retail shopping strip. :mad: Supposely they are looking for a new sight.

It will be great to make this one though.

Back