re-scheduled MA meet. (the correct one this time)

What days can you attend MA meet.

• Total voters
I will let Kimball's know... and I still suggest we park in the grass field where the big tent is, and where they hold the Thursday night car shows all summer long. This is on the opposite side of the road from the Kimball's barn, main parking lot, and all the attractions, just a block south. Look for the opening in the trees and stones walls.

It would be nice to get a total count of the cars that are coming, so I can give them an idea.

-Wick

I will have some blank name tags for everyone to fill out. I know its a little goofy but I am not good at remembering names unless you are a hot chick (and not even then).

So, when hot chicks are involved you sometimes confuse "Big 'Uns" with "Nice *ss" ? :smile:

i see that the poll for the 24th has exceeded the 17th. is it still on for the 17th anyway? 24th as a rain date?

do we have a more accurate head count yet?

NO change... still on for the 17th (24th rain date).

-Wick

Well I emailed about 50 NSXCA members the other day and I think some of those guys will show. Not everyone is on prime. We have confirmed 12 NSX's by my last count for the 17th. It may definitely be more.

Date has not changed, the 24th is rain alternate.

i see that the poll for the 24th has exceeded the 17th. is it still on for the 17th anyway? 24th as a rain date?

do we have a more accurate head count yet?

I voted for the 17th to offset the other Lotus-owner vote for the 24th. (6/24 is British Car Day, so I don't think he really meant it anyway!)

I voted for the 17th to offset the other Lotus-owner vote for the 24th. (6/24 is British Car Day, so I don't think he really meant it anyway!)

British car day? is that when you take your mechanic flowers? :biggrin:

The car is headed into the shop for faulty passenger window and exhaust rattle. Hope to make the gathering.

The car is headed into the shop for faulty passenger window and exhaust rattle.

well, it is british car day, right? hehe

I'm just busting your chopps, I almost bought an Elise last year. Then after I gave them my downpayment, I realized I don't fit.

Looks like a chance of a passing shower tomorrow night. Morning looks good. Unless its clearly raining and wet tomorrow at 10-11, then the meet is on. If it is raining for some reason, we will go to next week. But it looks good so far, see everyone there.

Back