• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

RE: Follow up on Tamoske parts to be raffled out by 'ANYTIME'

Re: Follow up on Tamoske parts to be raffled out by 'ANYTIME'

Payment sent.

Thank you for your patience waiting for me to get back from my race in Miami.

Billy

Thanks for all the effort that was put into this. I received mine a couple of weeks ago. I must say it's a complete bonus to me, because I had pretty much written this off as a loss.

Yes, also recieved my console a couple of weeks ago. Thank you very much for your time and doing this for us! (that goes for all that were involved in getting us our stuff back)

Jay

I received my console and drivers side insert.

No real use for just the drivers side. Anyone want to buy it?

I have no passenger side as well, maybe we can mix and match or buy the piece we are missing from oneanother:confused:? How is the quality of the parts you received? Mine is about a c+...

Hi,

i was delaying any post here until i got them, because i only like to talk about what i'm sure off, but as you guys are unsecure, let me say that Tamoske is finishing all inserts that are missing from the GBs... all the drivers (7) and passengers (10)

I don't know if i will have them in one week or by the end of this month, but he told me that he was finishing the sanding and clearcoating...

Nuno

Hi,

Tamoske asked me to show you some photos of his last made parts so you can see what his current parts look like:

The parts he is making to finish the GBs are of this quality...

He just said to me, through MSN, that he believes he can ship ALL inserts to me in about 12 days and the consoles hopefully by the end of the next month (May)... let's see...

Nuno

Hi,

A lot later than expected, but here is an update, so you guys see that the matter is not forgotten.

Today Tamoske sent me these photos:

and he wrote:

"See all inserts done. Today paint shop finished final sanding. Now they polish and i shipping you next week, so with inserts we done"

if you note, there are 7 passengers and 7 drivers, the 3 missing passengers are already made and will shipp to me with these ones.

Thanks,
Nuno

PS - as soon as i receive them, i'll take a couple of photos myself and post here before packing them and send to their owners.

Last edited:

And if someone dosent want their door insert, I'll buy it from you.:wink:

I'll stand second in line =) if the past buyers do not have any desire for these anymore.

1.Chippy
2.Synergy004

GB Primers,

with a delay, inserts are being finished (final polishing) and will be shipped in a couple of days.

here is the update:

i don't know what is the built process, but although they look weird above, here is the first one (an extra) that had some sanding and clear coating, but either the front and the back are still not finished:

front:

back:

he will be sending some left over parts he had laying arround so i can sell them to get money for him to pay the shop for sanding and clearcoat so the consoles are finished ...

i will keep you all updated..

Thanks,
Nuno

Update!

ALL inserts were shipped to me yesterday.

They are supposed to arrive in late next week or early of the other week.

Here are some photos of it:

He shipped from Poland because it's cheaper and faster.

In the meantime, the Inserts GB members can decide if:

- I shipp the inserts separately to each member right away
- I shipp in groups by area, so there is some shipping costs savings
- I wait for the consoles to shipp everything together to their owners to save shipping costs

there is no problem with me with any of the options above.

These extra shipping costs won't be forgotten. I've talked about it with Tamoske and either in money or parts, there will be some kind of compensation for all this.

I won't charge for packing materials, and i will inspect each part and pack them real good so there is no chance of damage while on transit.

I will take photos of them here with a post-it in them with the owner's name.

Thanks,
Nuno

Wow Nuno,
You did all that out of your own will and expense?
I must say you are a great person and GB members owe you a lot!
At the end of the day, I hope you are not trying to accomplish to rebuild Tamoske's reputation.

Wow Nuno,
At the end of the day, I hope you are not trying to accomplish to rebuild Tamoske's reputation.

Impossible

Wow Nuno,
Not that way... what i did was that i gave Tamoske a push to do the right thing... he needed money to do cf parts, and i wanted YOUR old exhaust :wink:...so, i got your exhaust and he got the money for it... this is the result :wink:

Thanks for the compliment, but GB members don't owe me anything... when i do things like these, i'm not looking for gratitude (although i welcome it), i'm only trying that the right thing is done.... when it does, i feel very good.... and that is already a great thing on itself...

if that is a consequence, fine by me, but the only thing i'm trying to accomplish here is that each GB member gets what they payed for

Impossible
John, never say never :wink: in these past 3 years, it was impossible that GB members would ever get their parts, yet that is becoming possible little by little.

I'm a guy that always believes in human beings... they either prove me wrong or prove me right... Tamoske is one of many cases of success, and that is what keeps me believing that my utopic hope isn't that utopic after all :biggrin:

He wants to be back with a big lesson learned, and a whole new approach to his sales: 2, 3 or 4 parts each time, no more GBs (to prevent him going over his head), etc. And all this time, there were a good number of Primers that trusted him and bought parts and got their payed parts, some of them through me... so, although they say nothing, they have his parts and the business were successfull

On the other hand, it's understandable that you guys don't trust him again ever... that is a thing that he has to live with.

Think about this: If he was really a crook/thief at heart, he wouldn't move a finger to make things right and kept the money he spent on making parts, and would tell me to bug off. And i also don't believe that doing the GB members parts don't have a second intention behind it, just because it is most likely that Primers won't trust him again to do huge GBs with lots of money, where he could make a huge scam...so...

so, at the end of the day, he is only a guy that makes some quality parts very cheap, and can be just that: a way that we can have to get some quality parts cheap.

Always think positive....i do :wink:

Nuno

Last edited:

I got no problem speaking up, bought several parts through tamoske. He's parts are unique and sometimes demands abit patience, but he has always delivered.

But Hey, I understand that some people, waiting years for parts can be reluctant to do future deals with him. I'm also one of those who need to learn the hard way:smile:

I know of tons of people who buy from tamoske but just shuts up in the forums, but hey people can decide for themselfs if they wanna buy or not:wink:

Hi guys,

well.... I HAVE ALL INSERTS RIGHT HERE WITH ME !!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

man.... tamoske choose the most economic shipping method just to try it out (since we both are in Europe) and it's so slow that he instantly said that he won't use it again... i've been following it online and it's unbelievably slow... he delivered the package on July 1 and i only got it today :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Below are the first 2 snaps.

box as it arrived:

and voilá:

the missing 3 for the GB members that already have 1, and the 7 other sets, to a total of 17 inserts

the 2 other smaller wraps are of 2 fuse covers in CF that i will post for sale on parts, as soon as i take pictures of them alone and in the car :wink:

ok.... so, tomorrow i will unpack them and take photos for you guys.... i already opened 1 and the CF looks very very good :wink:

on the consoles....ALL CONSOLES..... he should deliver the package to the post office, hopefully, until friday :wink:

Thanks,
Nuno

Hi,

ok... i've done some photos.

here, they are all aligned with their owner's name on them:

here, they are all packed with the owner's name on the outside:

i also took some photos of them individually, but i'm not posting them all here (you can zoom in and see the same thing :tongue:)

now, cross refering with the console owner's, there are members that also are waiting for consoles. The consoles will be shipped until friday (pics below).
My question is:
Do you guys want to wait for the consoles so i shipp consoles and inserts in the same package??

i need an answer so i get shipping quotes on the inserts alone or wait to get a quote for the console+inserts combo.

the guys waiting for console and inserts are (I will send PM):
- bdean06 (console + passenger insert)
- N S X (console + passenger insert)
- soloracer951 (console + both inserts)
- 671-nsx (console + both inserts)
- helijoe (console + both inserts)
- autovation (console + both inserts)
- smacke-swe (console + both inserts)

the guys waiting only for inserts are:
- stuntman (passenger insert)
- diveboy (both inserts)
- shiftybob (both inserts)

now, some photos of the consoles before Tamoske pack them, as long as other stuff he is sending to me for sale:

The silver CF console won't come (unless someone wants to buy it), only the Black one that needs XORY bracket to be solid installed.

Thanks,
Nuno

Last edited:

I don't think shiftybob will ever be needing those. He's long gone.....

Hi,

I don't think shiftybob will ever be needing those. He's long gone.....

i know, but he payed for them, and he have the right to have them to do whatever he wants to (sell them). So, i sent a PM to him, but probably he won't see it, can someone give me his email address (Lud or one of the mods that have access to it) so i can contact him?

i can put them up for sale and give him the money, but i won't do anything without talking to him...

Thanks,
Nuno

Hi,

ok... i've been contacting everyone on GBs to let know the news and to ask for address.

here is the excel table about the parts John have (ANYTIME):

Shipping_20100729_John_.jpg

and here is the one about what i have (green) and what i'm almost receiveing (red):

Shipping_20100729_me_.jpg

about these extra shipping costs that you guys are paying now, Tamoske will do 1 or 2 parts to sell, and with the money received, each one of you will be refunded of it :wink:

i repeat, all this wasn't possible if Tamoske was not willing to do it.
i only helped managing all this and made easy his communications with you all... as much as my good willing was, and is in all this, i really couldn't actually do the parts :tongue:

Thanks,
Nuno

Back