• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

RE: Follow up on Tamoske parts to be raffled out by 'ANYTIME'

Re: Follow up on Tamoske parts to be raffled out by 'ANYTIME'

Here is what the mystery box contains:

Inserts

Drivers door inserts - 6
Passenger door inserts - 4

Consoles

Quantity-----Headunit----Ashtray---Cointray

1------------------No---------No--------Yes
2-----------------Single-------No--------Yes
1-----------------Double------No---------No
3-----------------Double----- Yes--------Yes

Ashtray Covers

Quantity of 2

Last edited:

Hi,

ok... thanks a bunch John (I think it's your name)

now i have to go to bed, as it's 7am here and i'm finishing a night of work (hard to keep my eyes open)

tonight i'll cross this with the list to see who have what and what's left for Tamoske to do.

Thanks,
Nuno

Hi,

well... after crossing everything, here is the result:

ALL.jpg

Notes:
- In the inserts table, GREEN means that Anytime have them, RED means that is yet to be made
- Consoles #4 to #7 are as ordered
- Console #1 goes to 91nsx85crx IF he can clear the Cointray cut issue (will PM him), if not i will PM helijoe to see if he is willing to cut DDin himself
- Console #2 and #3 goes to HondaArrArrr and kdirty130 IF they accept to cut the Single Din opening to a DDin opening as they ordered, if not i will contact other primers

I need to clear all these info so when tamoske start to do more consoles, he do the correct cuts to complete all orders (he will start very very soon)

Thanks,
Nuno

Hi,

I just PM'd HondaArrArrr, kdirty130 and 91nsx85crx about their ordered consoles (blue marks on the tables above)

Thanks,
Nuno

Hi all,

table updated:

ALL.jpg

Members soloracer951, stuntman and AutoVation PM'd.

Thanks,
Nuno

My info is correct 1-console single din, ashtray, 2-door panels. I'm trying to be patient after all this time, not to mention every time I drive my car it screams at me "Where is my new console"? My OEM is in poor shape due to original peeling.
Thanks for all your help!
Bob

Hi,

it's my intention to help Tamoske correct all the wrongs that happened in the past.
We all need quality parts, and above all, we all need business that goes smooth, as they should :wink:

Thanks,
Nuno

My info is correct 1-console single din, ashtray, 2-door panels. I'm trying to be patient after all this time, not to mention every time I drive my car it screams at me "Where is my new console"? My OEM is in poor shape due to original peeling.
Thanks for all your help!
Bob

great job. i hope everything works out.

i believe you can remove member 'shiftybob' from the list as i do not believe he is on the forums anymore after everything that happened to him with this cars, family and home. I am not sure anyone is in contact with him anymore...

Hi,

well... when i read his name on the list, i thought about some things about it, as i also followed what happened to him... but don't know what to do... i mean, he paid for the stuff, it's his money or his parts...

if someone can contact him... what we could do his sell his parts to another primer by the price he paid, and give him the money.... or donate it to Prime if we couldn't reach him...

this is obviously an 100% open issue to debate.

Thanks,
Nuno

great job. i hope everything works out.

i believe you can remove member 'shiftybob' from the list as i do not believe he is on the forums anymore after everything that happened to him with this cars, family and home. I am not sure anyone is in contact with him anymore...

Hi,

well... when i read his name on the list, i thought about some things about it, as i also followed what happened to him... but don't know what to do... i mean, he paid for the stuff, it's his money or his parts...

if someone can contact him... what we could do his sell his parts to another primer by the price he paid, and give him the money.... or donate it to Prime if we couldn't reach him...

this is obviously an 100% open issue to debate.

Thanks,
Nuno

Raymond Carrigan: The last thing I remember about Raymond Carrigan was that he tried to file a charge back on Paypal because it took so long, but he did retrack the charge back eventually. I've mentioned this to Tamoske when this happened, but I don't know if they came to any resolution.

ShiftyBob: As far as I can remember.....ShiftyBob never went through me interms of sending payment to me on behalf of the GB/Tamoske. However, I do remember some participants made arrangements directly with Tamoske interms of payment. He could have been one of them, but I really don't what/who/how this was arranged.

Also I noticed that some of the center consoles mentioned are missing the matching ash tray covers. Will these also be made to pair up with the center consoles missing them?

Last edited:

Hi,

man...i miss that... i will check everything with him....i will keep this thread updated

Everything got to be as it should.

Thanks for remembering,
Nuno

As far as I can remember.....ShiftyBob never went through me interms of sending payment to me on behalf of the GB/Tamoske. However, I do remember some participants made arrangements directly with Tamoske interms of payment. He could have been one of them, but I really don't what/who/how this was arranged.

Also I noticed that some of the center consoles mentioned are missing the matching ash tray covers. Will these also be made to pair up with the center consoles missing them?

Hi,

i checked Anytime's posted above and he have 3 consoles with the ashtray cutouts but only 2 ashtray covers...so, only one cover missing...

Thanks once again,
Nuno

Nuno

If Tamoske makes amends to everyone on the list, do you plan on being the liaison for all future orders from him?

If he does make amends, I would be interested but only on a cash on delivery form of payment due to his history.

Just wondering.

Hi,

you just got to wait a little longer for that kind of news... i just sent something to Lud :wink:

about "if" tamoske make amends.... he will do.... i'm pretty sure he will...but 100% sure only future will tell...

Thanks,
Nuno

Nuno

If Tamoske makes amends to everyone on the list, do you plan on being the liaison for all future orders from him?

If he does make amends, I would be interested but only on a cash on delivery form of payment due to his history.

Just wondering.

Hi,

Anytime, thanks for that info.... quality parts it's what we all like (is your name John?!)

kdirty, i'll update this thread with all the info you and other buyers left me.

Thanks,
Nuno

Hi,

after a few PMs back and forth, here is the updated chart:

GBs_20090725.jpg

I need to confirm the Raymond Carrigan situation... i don't know who he is, his screenname so i can contact him to clear the info. Any of you guys can help me with it??

I think that in the next update, i will position shiftybob in the end of the list until we decide what to do with his set of CF Inserts... what do you guys say??

Nuno

Re: Follow up on Tamoske parts to be raffled out by Anytime

What is interesting is that he is doing business on EBAY and has a good rating.

That sounds odd..
Although i now suspect he is targeting businesses and not consumers anymore.

Every few month's or so we get a e-mail from him calming to be a manufacture and trying to have us wire some money over to his account.

I've heard he also contact a few other companies luckily his scam mails are very obvious.

Hi,

Anytime, thanks for that info.... quality parts it's what we all like (is your name John?!)

kdirty, i'll update this thread with all the info you and other buyers left me.

Thanks,
Nuno

Yep, the names John :biggrin:

Hi,

well... after crossing everything, here is the result:

ALL.jpg

Notes:
- In the inserts table, GREEN means that Anytime have them, RED means that is yet to be made
- Consoles #4 to #7 are as ordered
- Console #1 goes to 91nsx85crx IF he can clear the Cointray cut issue (will PM him), if not i will PM helijoe to see if he is willing to cut DDin himself
- Console #2 and #3 goes to HondaArrArrr and kdirty130 IF they accept to cut the Single Din opening to a DDin opening as they ordered, if not i will contact other primers

I need to clear all these info so when tamoske start to do more consoles, he do the correct cuts to complete all orders (he will start very very soon)

Thanks,
Nuno

UnhuZ,

Thanks for stepping up to the plate and taking care of this mess.
I did order the double din w/ ashtray and coin tray cut out but i can do without the ashtray... coin tray too.
as for door inserts i did order both driver and passenger sides.

keep us updated!

thanks again.

Tom

So are we waiting until all the unmade pieces to be filled before anything is sent out?

Hi,

nope... i will contact Primers that are assigned a part in the tables above.

The thing is like this:

1 - got to ask John if he is willing to ship what he got in is hands to each of then asssigned primer.... it will be some work and i understand if he won't feel like doing it.
2 - every Primer assigned will have to pay shipping from John to themselfs.
3 - One of the consoles has to be sold as it isn't what anyone ordered, and i will put up a for sale add for it, and have to once again ask John to ship it out...

during this weekend i will contact John and after that, i will contact everyone that is assigned a part.

Let's see if i can manage for this to run smooth... i know it's not a perfect solution (paying shipping) but i think it's better than no solution at all.

All of you please feel free to chime in and make your own suggestions.

Thanks,
Nuno

PS - I will update the charts tonight or tomorrow (latest) to their final version.

So are we waiting until all the unmade pieces to be filled before anything is sent out?

I don't mind packing them to ship. It will be carefully, as this stuff needs to find its rightfull home :biggrin:

Hi,

I don't mind packing them to ship. It will be carefully, as this stuff needs to find its rightfull home :biggrin:
Thanks John... below there is a new table about shipping info. As showed in the table, i already asked the addresses to primers to whom yu will be shipping the stuff you have. What we all need you to do is:
- to get a shipping quote for them (i'll give you the adresses by PM)
- receive their funds (if paypal add 3%)
- shipp stuff to them

what do you say??

Here is all updated info (blue cels with white text is yet to be decided what to do)

GBs_20090802.jpg

Shipping_20090802.jpg

Nuno

Back