• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

RE: Follow up on Tamoske parts to be raffled out by 'ANYTIME'

Re: Follow up on Tamoske parts to be raffled out by 'ANYTIME'

Hi,

guys, i know it's not fair that you guys pay for the shipping from John to you, but let's face it, right now it's the most fair thing to do.

John will have his hands filled with all the packaging and shipping, i'm overseas and i'm doing all the planning, so, and as the shipping will be within US, i think it will be cheap. We got the split the work to conquer: you guys pay shipping, John shipps and i plan everything.

i think it will be a very small price you guys pay for finally have your stuff in your hands.

Thanks,
Nuno

WOW, thanks for all the effort that you guys have put into this. I had written this stuff off as a learning experience. It's so nice to see people that are willing to put forth some effort for the greater good. We should just see if John can send everything COD so we just pay once it arrives. Again thanks a lot.

I would prefer not to send them out COD, as I can easily get a shipping quote, send out a paypal request and then be done with it. That way, everyone knows upfront what exactly shipping will be. COD's don't always go as planned.
John

Paypal is ready for my double din, ash tray and coin tray delete console and door inserts to San Clemente, Ca 92673

Hi guys,

i sent PMs to everyone asking for complete shipping info... please reply with your detailed info, so i can have it all registered. Not only postal codes stuntman... hiihihihihiih :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Once again, when i have all the adresses, i will send them to John so he can get quotes to everyone...

Thanks,
Nuno

John, I'm fine with however you prefer to do it.

Hi,

here are the latest updates:

Shipping_20090805.jpg

Thanks,
Nuno

Hi,

here is the latest update:

Shipping_20090810.jpg

Now only "N S X" shipping info is missing....

I'm also working with Tamoske into get a couple more parts done... let's see.

Thanks,
Nuno

Just following up on the status of this. Has anything been sent out to anyone yet? Are we waiting until all parts are made before the distrubution process begins? Please advise.

Hi,

there is still 1 address that i didn't receive (Primer "N S X"), but as soon as i end my small vacations, in the end of the next week, i will give all the adresses i have to John so he can give me the shipping quotes, and we can start moving things.

Tamoske is about to send me the 2 passengers inserts and 1 ashtray cover that is missing from the batch John have :wink:

Stay tuned,
Nuno

Just following up on the status of this. Has anything been sent out to anyone yet? Are we waiting until all parts are made before the distrubution process begins? Please advise.

Hi,

ok... i have all the addresses needed for this first batch... here is an updated chart showing it:

Shipping_20090831.jpg

From now on, and as i'm almost with no space to upload pictures, i will only have the latest updated chart picture, so in my previous posts, the old charts pictures will be unavailable..

Right next to posting this, i will send all the addresses to John so he can get shipping quotes. I then wait for his quotes and his paypal address and update the chart with the values and send his paypal address to each one of you through PM. I think it's easier for John to only talk to one guy, me, and then i keep you all updated.

Any suggestions are welcome.

As i said previously, the 2 missing passenger inserts are on their way to me and let's see if within the next month i can get 1 or 2 consoles ;)

I'm sending a oem console to Tamoske so he can re-check the mounting points so everything runs as smooth as possible...

Thanks,
Nuno

I'm fine with paying the shipping, but where are we on this? I confirmed my address last month and haven't heard anything.

sorry, I posted from the wrong page, didn't see all of these posts... Thanks for all the hard work you've been doing.

Last edited:

This weekend I will have time to deal with this. Patience, as this is going to be a slow, yet rewarding experience.
John :biggrin:

Any updates?

Hi,

i'm waiting that John get the quotes to get this all moving...

Nuno

I'm just following up.....what is the status, why is it taking so long?

Hi,

I'm just following up.....what is the status, why is it taking so long?

It's running at John's (ANYTIME) speed... as soon as he get me the USPS quotes, i will contact all of you...

Thanks,
Nuno

Been collecting boxes (not buying boxes - that would add to the price) and I should have everything finalized in the next week.
The canyon drive has consumed most of my time as of late.
John :biggrin:

Hey... It's been a long time. I'm still working on picking up all the pieces and things seem to FINALLY be getting better. Anyway, I honestly don't recall how the inserts were paid for (I think I did deal with Tamoke directly, but I don't remember). I obviously don't have an NSX currently so I have no use for them. Not sure quite what to do about that (if you indeed still have them).

Bob

John, I'm up for one sometime in the future but if you have one with single din/ashtray/cointray that someone would like to sell me, I'll purchase it from them and you can just send it to me. Just an FYI.

Hi,

I'm pretty sure I was contacted my Tamoske about a week ago asking if I wanted to purchase any CF parts. I left the email unanswered, not sure what to think of this guys...

Yeap... he always trys to sell stuff to raise money, and contacts everyone, shooting in every direction, but obviously no one buy from him for the obvious reasons... i told him that many times....

Nuno

Damn, I have some bad news. I counted incorrectly and there are only 3 passenger inserts, not 4 :mad:

I have all of them ready for shipment. Check the list below

1. 91nsx85crx - Console #1 & Both inserts (no HU, no ashtray, yes coin tray)
2. HondaArrArrr - Console #2 (single DIN, no ashtray, yes coin tray)
3. kdirty - Console #3 (single DIN, no ashtray, yes coin)
4. stuntman - Console #4 & Driver insert (double DIN, no ashtray, no coin tray)
5. gqsmooth - Console #5 & Both inserts (double DIN, yes ashtray, yes coin)
6. never2old - Console #6 (double DIN, yes ashtray, yes coin)
7. nmymirr - Console #7 & Both inserts (double DIN, yes ashtray, yes coin)
8. bdean06 - Driver insert
9. N S X - Driver insert

Don't want to sound ungreatful (I am not, you have done something I could not have done) for all that has gone on to get us our parts, but what am I supposed to do with one very expensive driver side insert (Paid for center console and both inserts)??? I cannot even explain how upsetting this has made me (I'm leaving out all the superlatives for the sensors) but I am pissed! Is this it, end of the line?

Back