Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

Keep those Canadian cars going......

DSC07406.jpg

DSC07446.jpg

group shot

DSC07464.jpg

DSC07491.jpg
DSC07552.jpg

coffee anytime next week, butter puts his car away on the 15th, me on the 23rd.

butter78 myw, yeah lets do it! go for a coffee or something before i put her away for good. I have the car parked at Leslie and HWY 7, are you guys in the area as well? I've seen you guys at the 16th and Leslie Tims before.

Oscar dude think you'll ever do an 02 conversion? Car looks awesome as always.

I swear I thought about it like 200 times, and every single time I didn't move to 02+ .. I like the nostalgia mixed with exoticness of the pop-ups! But I agree our 91-01 need some work so they look more current ... :)

- - - Updated - - -

.... And brother I'm so moving to Florida lol. Tired of this winter crap...

Do like the Canadians! come to paradise! December to April :D

Yeah only 35 so want nothing to do with that crowd lol. I was thinking more along the lines of 365 days a year

One thing for sure, Miami is wild, Fort Lauderdale more chill but still somehow cool, stay away from Palm Beach .. LOL

Lol what's the matter with Palm Beach?

Palm Beach is nice, but way to slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww for a 35 year old person. But there's fun always in South Florida

do it :) itll be worth it!

I swear I thought about it like 200 times, and every single time I didn't move to 02+ .. I like the nostalgia mixed with exoticness of the pop-ups! But I agree our 91-01 need some work so they look more current ... :)

- - - Updated - - -

more pictures mr mian!

More Canadian goodness :p

3eda6u9u.jpg

u4emupu7.jpg

Yo, kids! There is a private chat feature so we don't have to endure your off topic social plans. Just sayin'..... :rolleyes:

Easy, easy there Tiger! we were just exchanging some thoughts ... gezzzzz

I almost bought a Vantage instead of an NSX.... Never saw them side-by-side. NSX is sexier, I must say...

Different animals, for sure the driver of the Vantage is 100000000 sexier than the NSX driver hahahhaa

Last edited:
Oscar... what is that ricey black vinyl on your bumper. It's not even cut straight. :D

Back