Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

IMG_1056TUnew.jpg

Wow! Gorgeous, love the clouds.

Stapes, Walgreens, Office Max...they all do the 24'' x 36'' posters, if you want to go somewhere in person. Make sure to have your photographer do the clouds edit to the original file(highest resolution) & don't re-size it smaller so you won't see any pixels when its blown up. Then you go to Wal Mart & get you a nice frame for under $20 http://www.walmart.com/search/searc...&_refineresult=true&cat_id=4044_133012_672579

How Hi Res do they need to be? The ones he sent me are 1.8 meg. I upload it to vistaprint and it says they aren't high res enough.

EAC, that pic rocks.

Glad to see another gym junkie on here :biggrin:

I can't believe how much difference the background makes. Makes the car look different!

Wow :eek:! You ain't playing huh 96cxt. Hehe, kinda hard to get in and out the car huh? Thing look sick bro :wink: :smile:

The cross bars are bolt-ons and easily removable. I installed them to see what it looks like and how hard it is to get in and out. I have a photo shoot tomorrow so it's staying in until after the shoot.

The cross bars are bolt-ons and easily removable. I installed them to see what it looks like and how hard it is to get in and out. I have a photo shoot tomorrow so it's staying in until after the shoot.

I have a photo shoot tomorrow also :biggrin:! Cool :cool:!

Actually found it available but a 6 week wait time... definitely not cheap but I love the look.

I have had cages/bars in the majority of my cars and have seen how hard it is for NSX availability of them. hmmm :cool:

Back