PURCHASED A F355 F-1 GTS TODAY!! :)

I just got home from Cali. I saw it I loved it ,I bought it.
Looking foward to Friday when it arrives!

FOCUSED DRIVEN AND PERSISTENT
NEVER CEASING NEVER ENDING!!!

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Hey Bill,

I'm coming over on Friday. Can I? Are u taking your new ride to the pavilions this Saturday and IDRC? Can't wait to see it! Now you own two of my dream cars.
Congratulation!!!

-Yvonne

Awesome, dude! It sure looks sweet. You'll have to let us know how it compares to the NSX. See you soon.

Very nice car. Let me know how you like as I am in the market for a 355 also. I am looking to spend under $85k. I will probably get the resale red color. I like the yellow also, looks great on that car.

Rob

Congrats! A great addition to your already impressive garage
biggrin.gif

------------------
2001 QuickSilver Corvette Coupe - Not Stock [503 RWHP, 545 RWTQ]

2002 Black Acura 3.2 TL/S

www.RacingFlix.com

Those are beautiful cars, Congrats. I assume you bought the 31k mileage one. Please give us the low down on the F1 tranny as I know it was a concern of yours. I've read and seen from a local mech. that they require nearly exact and quick shifting between changes and thats where owners get into trouble w/them, conversly $'s to repair. Give us an impression after you put some wheel time on it. Thanks.

Sick, just plain sick. Damn thats nice
Soooooo, when do a get a ride/turn in the drivers seat????
Tight car, nice choice.
Lemme guess on the license plate
"My 355"
"My F355"

The 355 is a sweet car. The fact that you got an F-1 as opposed to a stick...well, nobody's perfect.
tongue.gif

Congratulations on picking up a wonderful ride. Give us a sense of what '99s are going for these days. I'm sure with the economy the way it is, you got a great deal on it.

Post pics when you can. For some reason, the pictures of your car aren't loading (they may have taken them down by the time I clicked on it).

Congratulations again.

EDIT: The pictures are now loading fine. I had seen the car being advertised for some time now. How long did they have it with them?

Regards.

[This message has been edited by NSXaholic (edited 04 March 2003).]

MYNSX- I didnt know you were coming out here to get it, I live about 15 miles from that dealer, and have been there a couple times to check out other cars..

Originally posted by AznSXgirl:
Hey Bill,

I'm coming over on Friday. Can I?
Absolutely.
You know where I'm @ call me @ least Friday AM.You got my # still if not E-Mail me.

Are u taking your new ride to the pavilions this Saturday and IDRC?
I'll be @ Pavillions.

IS THERE A CAR SHOW @ IDRC?? VERY IMPORTANT?? RESPOND ASAP!!
smile.gif

Can't wait to see it! Now you own two of my dream cars.
Congratulation!!!
Thank you AZNSXGRL

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Originally posted by PHOEN$X:
Awesome, dude! It sure looks sweet. You'll have to let us know how it compares to the NSX. See you soon.

Thanks dude.I'll have to drive a few hundred miles to cover all areas,but I'll do an IMO honest appraisal.

PS>> When I test drove it I found a Porche' to play w/ (he was stuck in the rear view and fading away slowly
smile.gif
)

The saleguy and I smiled as the F car pulled away.(it will not smoke every Porche
"but" we ate "his" lunch.
smile.gif
)

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Back