• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prospeed rdx injectors & ecu rom tune kit

Some of you have asked me privately about the fitment...here are some pics.

Attachments

• RDX fitment 1.jpg
    RDX fitment 1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 269
  • RDX fitment 2.jpg
    RDX fitment 2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 265
I installed mine this weekend. I wished there were instructions because it would have saved me a lot of time. I was careful due to the fact that there was fuel involved.

All in all, it wasn't hard to do...but pictures are worth a thousand words.

I installed mine this weekend. I wished there were instructions because it would have saved me a lot of time. I was careful due to the fact that there was fuel involved.

I agree, looks like a good DIY thread waiting to happen :) (hint hint)

I agree, looks like a good DIY thread waiting to happen :) (hint hint)

Thanks for your feedback Zishan... I'm working on instructions right now actually. Pictures are worth a thousand words. I will compile a step to step guide included in the kit now to make it even more "plug and play" =) How do you like the mod so far?

Thanks for your feedback Zishan... I'm working on instructions right now actually. Pictures are worth a thousand words. I will compile a step to step guide included in the kit now to make it even more "plug and play" =) How do you like the mod so far?

The comment about the instructions is just constructive criticism. Not trying to complain.

*For the record, Brian did answer my questions during the install and has been great to deal with.

You know, people keep asking me about how it feels, and I keep explaining it feels better, but I haven't pushed it since I'm having other issues. Well a few moments ago, I was out to lunch. On the way back, at a red light I start accelerating. I get the itch, so as I'm in first, already rolling around 10mph, I FLOORED IT! The rear end starts wiggling around as the back tires were spinning.

Pretty freaking cool. It definitely didn't do that before. As Borat would say, I liiike. :biggrin:

Not a very scientific review, but I will get it dyno'ed after my other issue is resolved. I'm curious to see what I'm putting down with intake, headers, test pipes, exhaust, and now RDX injectors/tune. I just need to lose some weight now...oh, and so does the NSX. :smile:

Last edited:
The comment about the instructions is just constructive criticism. Not trying to complain.

*For the record, Brian did answer my questions during the install and has been great to deal with.

You know, people keep asking me about how it feels, and I keep explaining it feels better, but I haven't pushed it since I'm having other issues. Well a few moments ago, I was out to lunch. On the way back, at a red light I start accelerating. I get the itch, so as I'm in first, already rolling around 10mph, I FLOORED IT! The rear end starts wiggling around as the back tires were spinning.

Pretty freaking cool. It definitely didn't do that before. As Borat would say, I liiike. :biggrin:

Not a very scientific review, but I will get it dyno'ed after my other issue is resolved. I'm curious to see what I'm putting down with intake, headers, test pipes, exhaust, and now RDX injectors/tune. I just need to lose some weight now...oh, and so does the NSX. :smile:

Constructive criticism is good :) I'm always working on improving my products. I hope the Houston area NSX owners will step up their game after seeing your car.. Hehe

How about a 91 with a 3.2L swap :wink:

Moses, come back to so Cali and i'll do a custom program for you if you have a 3.2 in there :)

Moses, come back to so Cali and i'll do a custom program for you if you have a 3.2 in there :)

I'll be back to visit, just not with the Nsx. What's the best tune for my setup, with the injectors? 3.2L, 5 speed, oem 02+ headers, straight pipes, taitec gtlw, uni-filter(going to upgrade with a "cold air intake").

Last edited:
Because it's a 3.2 the tune will be different slightly... Visit with the NSX or fly me out there and I'll do a custom tune for you ;)

I'll be back to visit, just not with the Nsx. What's the best tune for my setup, with the injectors? 3.2L, 5 speed, oem 02+ headers, straight pipes, taitec gtlw, uni-filter(going to upgrade with a "cold air intake").

Soon! lol Good things take time and money =) How about 55psi? we also have a couple of surprises as well... stay tuned!

I want to buy this for my car so bad but decided to wait to see what the higher PSI and different injectors will do now more "surprises" i don't know how much more of this i can take!:smile:

Soon! lol Good things take time and money =) How about 55psi? we also have a couple of surprises as well... stay tuned!
55 might work but us FI guys need the higher pressure to support 380-400hp but 55psi might work.

If I didn't already have the CTSC installed i'd be there on the dyno with you for the base tune :wink:

I want to buy this for my car so bad but decided to wait to see what the higher PSI and different injectors will do now more "surprises" i don't know how much more of this i can take!:smile:

Hang in there bud! Hopefully in the next few weeks will we have some dyno results! =)

I'm in the same boat. Waiting with money burning a hole in my pocket, but want to see the end result of all the tests.

I am also waiting to see what hapens since most that would be willing to do this modification would most likely be NA performance oriented and either be in the market or already have the basic CAI, headers and exhaust so why not buy and istall a fuel presure regulator and set it at the best psi and get the computer programed to support the increased psi as well; this being said I am just waiting to see the results so I can place my order. :smile:

Me too me too, right after I do the bbtb and manifold. Going down the NA path means you have to fight for every HP and pound...

I'm waiting to see what more can be pulled out of this by you guys! Problem is I'm ready to pull the trigger now. :redface:

Grimeas, We did this on a local customer car. Pull the trigger! You will not be disappointed. I am sure I can arrange a ride for you in the car if you make your way south.

Let me know!

Hang in there bud! Hopefully in the next few weeks will we have some dyno results! =)

Yeah looking to buy too, but got the TB/WP and Hoses and Harmonic Balancer in Oct.

This tune, and the Difflow diffuser will have to wait until after.

Back