• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Prospeed Hi-Flow Catalytic Converters

What is the lowest cell that will pass emissions on the NSX? 100?? 200??

It depends if you have an obd-2 or obd-1 NSX. Verified...The 91-94 will pass on the 200 cells and the 95+ will pass on the 300 cell. This has been verified by a handful of NSX owners with our hi-flow cats. I highly doubt the 100 cell cores will pass emissions.... especially in CA. I believe the 200 cell cats will pass in CA but barely... Anyone willing to try? :biggrin:

It depends if you have an obd-2 or obd-1 NSX. Verified...The 91-94 will pass on the 200 cells and the 95+ will pass on the 300 cell. This has been verified by a handful of NSX owners with our hi-flow cats. I highly doubt the 100 cell cores will pass emissions.... especially in CA. I believe the 200 cell cats will pass in CA but barely... Anyone willing to try? :biggrin:

Depending on which ones I have, 200 I believe, I passed smog with a NA2 engine. Prospeed please verify

Sent you a pm.

95+. Since I'm in VA, it sounds as if 200 would be the lowest.

I love emissions so much i have just opped in for the 100 Cell :D

Brian can make these so they wont throw up the cell light on the dash.

95+. Since I'm in VA, it sounds as if 200 would be the lowest.

Yes, The 200 cell is what I recommend for you. The 100 cell is great for those extreme guys that want the maximum flow and don't care about emissions or don't need to do emissions. Great for lowering those decibels at the track as well if they're too loud.

I love emissions so much i have just opped in for the 100 Cell :D

Brian can make these so they wont throw up the cell light on the dash.

Yes, the 100 cell won't throw a Cell :smile:

what kind of warranty do you have for the cats?

We have lifetime warranty on the craftsmanship and a 2 year warranty of the cores itself. If there is any problems with the cats please send them back and we will fix them free of charge and ship them back to you. We stand by our product 100%. =)

We have lifetime warranty on the craftsmanship and a 2 year warranty of the cores itself. If there is any problems with the cats please send them back and we will fix them free of charge and ship them back to you. We stand by our product 100%. =)

I do not have your cats but if there is a p0430 or p0420 cel code you will have a 2 year warranty on it? Would it possible for you to send a new one charge it and send you back the old one than you credit it? This way the car only has to be lifted up once.

I do not have your cats but if there is a p0430 or p0420 cel code you will have a 2 year warranty on it? Would it possible for you to send a new one charge it and send you back the old one than you credit it? This way the car only has to be lifted up once.

If you had my cats I can warranty the cats to the original owner. I haven't had an issue with my cats yet but I have cores ready to be replaced if there was an issue. I could possible charge for the core and credit for old cats once they are sent back. That shouldn't be a problem.

I have a CEL fix for it. I can mail it out to you guys if you need it. We haven't had any problems over here in the obd-2 cars with a CEL so it's interesting why it's throwing a code. PM me with your address and i'll send it to you. Thanks!

We fitted the shrounds to both LEV cars but this did not cure the problem. Any suggestions welcomed

When you resent the DTC how long did it take to trigger the CEL?

I think it tends to get triggered after a period of hard driving. Then when you slow down a bit, the light comes on. So if pottering around, it may not come on at all. I'm going to put the car on the dyno nexgt week and see if the CEL is affecting the power.

Noel I read on this website something I heard before, that US and Euro cats are different. I have no proof, but I doubt Miltek will expose themselves to a scandal by lying on their site.

http://www.millteksport.com/hiflow.sports.cats.cfm

Interesting stuff.
The 2 UK LEV cars are taking the cats off and putting the originals back on. The dyno showed that the cars are not running that well (running lean at top end), and this is affecting power - will do a dyno test afterwards to confirm

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL!

PM me for a black friday discount!

If you place an order by midnight (pacific time) Friday night you will get a special discount over retail! This applies to all versions of our hi-flow cats. Again, this starts today and ends Friday midnight so get your orders in! This will be the best discount ever offered! :smile:

Back