• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Prospeed Hi-Flow Catalytic Converters

Re: Prospeed Hi-Flow Catalytic Converters!

We got behind a bit. Our fabricator moved facilites slowing our production we will be finishing up all work next week. PM me for updates or questions! Thanks guys. Sorry for any delays. Working as fast as we can!

We got behind a bit. Our fabricator moved facilites slowing our production we will be finishing up all work next week!

Hi Brian,

Its the end of the next week ... do my fellow NSXer's get their CAT's?

Please prioritise these 3 sets .... I'm waiting to fit mine but feel I can't while others still haven't received theirs from this GB I arranged ... :redface:

Can you give me a no mess, no frills confirmed shipping date please? I'm with 2 of the 3 guys in the week for a mini meet and would love to give them news that these are finally on route.

Thanx Brian

regards, Paul

Brian,

Monthly BUMP!!!!!!!!

What is happenning with these Brian???

I have 3 really good friends with parts out-standing. I have my set in the shop but I wont fit them as its not fair to the other guys.

PLEASE ... make these your priority. It really doesn't help seeing you working on other projects when these are still outstanding.

I really have been so tollerant to all the next week / 2 weeks / moving shop / suppliers delays and simply want the items we've paid you for.

So please, close off these orders and get the guys their parts shipped before they miss another summers driving.

regards, Paul

Brian,

Monthly BUMP!!!!!!!!

What is happenning with these Brian???

I have 3 really good friends with parts out-standing. I have my set in the shop but I wont fit them as its not fair to the other guys.

PLEASE ... make these your priority. It really doesn't help seeing you working on other projects when these are still outstanding.

I really have been so tollerant to all the next week / 2 weeks / moving shop / suppliers delays and simply want the items we've paid you for.

So please, close off these orders and get the guys their parts shipped before they miss another summers driving.

regards, Paul

I understand Paul,

I'm on top of them It will be shipped out soon! Sorry again for taking so long. It will be there asap. This I promise!

Brian, do you have any cats for a 1995 in stock or do I have to wait for them to be made? I am local so shipping isn't a big deal... let me know thx! (not sure if i need 300 cell or 400 cell?) :wink:

Just worried since Paul has been waiting since December... hopefully you can clear that up for him.

Brian's a great guy. Pretty sure he's just been busy coming up with new products to make the NSX community faster. :biggrin: He's a stand up guy and sticks to his word. Very sad I'm not going to be local to Prospeed for a year since he has helped out a lot.

Recently passed emissions in California with flying colors with Prospeed Stage 3 chip, 300 cell hi flow cats and taitec jgtc exhaust on a 3.2 engine.

Looking forward to future purchases.

Brian's a great guy. Pretty sure he's just been busy coming up with new products to make the NSX community faster. :biggrin: He's a stand up guy and sticks to his word.

Prior to placing the UK GB order with Brian I had asked for feedback from several Primer's and it was/is very positive for Brian and his work.

In the UK we dont have any focused development of NSX parts so most often we look across the pond to see whats available. We also recognise that the gestation period of NSX parts can be aligned to some of the worlds largest mammals!

Brians CAT's caught my attention and that of several owners. We've received some of the sets and they are as everyone says, very well made and finished. The frustration/embarassment for me is that the last 3 sets have been waiting for nearly 4 extra months.

I've been pm'd by several Primer's suggesting I do this or list that. The history is in the thread if people want to summarise it then feel free, but its of little interest to me to do this.

Brian, thanx for the great products produced and received, I truly hope your promise above results in my friends receiving their CATS later this month...

regards, Paul

It is priority! I am not finishing up any other cats other than the last few remaining for you guys. You have been beyond patient with me. It gonna be there before the end of the month. Thanks Paul!

Brian,

I'm looking forward to receiving mine before the end of the month as well. I've sent the payment on February 4, 2009 and I've been waiting patiently since.

Brian,

I'm looking forward to receiving mine before the end of the month as well. I've sent the payment on February 4, 2009 and I've been waiting patiently since.

I'll have yours ready at the same time Drew! Thanks

Still no sign of the missing Cats ...

It is priority! I am not finishing up any other cats other than the last few remaining for you guys. You have been beyond patient with me. It gonna be there before the end of the month. Thanks Paul!

Brian,

I had hoped to have had shipping details or even (pauses for deep breath) the Cats further to your post above last month.

As you can read below, the remaining (still hopeful) recipients of your Cats are really losing patience!!!

Sorry to bring this up but he/they have had our money for over a year now I feel like we're being taken for mugs, I know we drink tea but this is really taking the p1ss

Where in the US are they/he based.

As previously requested, PLEASE make completion of this order your priority for us. I am recieving many supportive pm's but just as many from other concerned Primers who are in disbelief that this has taken soo long to reach a conclusion.

I am therefore asking you to please not let me down again. Employ extra staff, pull an all nighter, work a weekend, whatever is required to finally get these remaining 3 sets of Cats completed and shipped!

regards, Paul

Hi,

i find really amazing the delay... isn't it just a matter of fiting the universal cats in the nsx pipe shape??? i think it's just a matter of welding the correct shaped pipes and flanges to the cats ... really isn't rocket science, is it?? (maybe i'm not understanding right)...

Nuno

A year, I am in disbelief.
Thoroughly shocked!!!
Disappointed as well.
Trev

A year, I am in disbelief.
Thoroughly shocked!!!
Disappointed as well.
Trev

I guess I'll have to use my OEM cats for a while..... my CT headers are going on next week and was hoping to put it all on at the same time to save labor costs.... ah well! :redface:

It's all being resolved guys. Went through a bad problem with my manufacturers/ fab guys. It's all been worked out and finishing up the last set for him. Sorry for all dissapointment but their cats will be out soon. Paul's been great through the whole process and he will be taken cared of. I've paid for the shipment to the UK for the first batch I sent him and I'll take care of the second shipment to make up for the lost time. It's not much but I'm trying. :frown:

Every time i read this thread, i get worried about the turbo kit that i have bought from Prospeed. I hope i dont have to wait for a year to get my turbo kit. Brian, can you please cofirm the exact date that the UK guys will get their CAT and when you will ship my turbo kit out to me.

To be fair to Brian, apart from this thread, i have heard of nothing but good feedback on him and Prospeed.

Every time i read this thread, i get worried about the turbo kit that i have bought from Prospeed. I hope i dont have to wait for a year to get my turbo kit. Brian, can you please cofirm the exact date that the UK guys will get their CAT and when you will ship my turbo kit out to me.

To be fair to Brian, apart from this thread, i have heard of nothing but good feedback on him and Prospeed.

I understand your concern. I had some issues with my manufacturer and a string of bad timing. I have been on top of pretty much everything on prime. Many Prime members can vouch for me. The UK cats are the only issues im having. I have shipped part of the shipment to them and i'm finishing up the last set for them as we speak. I have always had close communication with Paul and with other Prime members. I've talked to Paul he's been patient and classy throughout the process. Don't worry guys things will be resolved.

You don't have to worry about the turbo kit. I'm using a different supplier and fabricator. I am no longer using the fabricator that originally used when I was doing the UK cats. If anyone has concerns or questions please PM me. Thanks!

I understand your concern. I had some issues with my manufacturer and a string of bad timing. I have been on top of pretty much everything on prime. Many Prime members can vouch for me. The UK cats are the only issues im having. I have shipped part of the shipment to them and i'm finishing up the last set for them as we speak. I have always had close communication with Paul and with other Prime members. I've talked to Paul he's been patient and classy throughout the process. Don't worry guys things will be resolved.

You don't have to worry about the turbo kit. I'm using a different supplier and fabricator. I am no longer using the fabricator that originally used when I was doing the UK cats. If anyone has concerns or questions please PM me. Thanks!

I am one of the UK members that Paul has been requesting on behalf of. Since placing the order my other half has given birth to two babies.

a). Is the manufacturing of the cats more complex than creating babies (note that I am not talking about the initial conception!)?
b). Are we likely to get the cats before a third pops out as I will be under pressure to sell the NSX then, and it will be a shame not to experience it with the cats fitted?

Regards

Noel

Hi All,

I've finally received my cats today and they look frakkin' gorgeous!!! Although I have been very frustrated with the situation for the past few months, I still give Prospeed/Brian positive remarks as a vendor.

I've posted a buyer/vendor experience but it requires moderation before being shown to the public. Here are some of my comments:

Brian has always gotten back to me on all my inquiries. He would reply within a reasonable amount of time and he never failed. I can understand that the whole situation was beyond his control. The most important thing a vendor can do is keep in constant communications with his clients because our worst fear about transactions is someone who takes our money and runs. Brian is always available and is always helpful with his updates and his advice.

I can't wait to get them installed! My current setup is:

Downforce Scoop > Uni Filter > SOS Headers > test pipes > Tubi Exhaust

The sounds are so addicting but it freaking stinks! I'm looking forward to replacing the test pipes with these bad boys and I hope the music that my setup makes doesn't get too muffled. Either way, I'll post again soon with an update.

They are leaving next week. I'll shoot u guys over the tracking # as soon as it leaves me! Thanks again for your patience and i'm sorry for it taking so long!

Hi Brian,

I'm looking forward to the tracking #

regards, Paul :smile:

Hi Brian,

I'm looking forward to the tracking #

regards, Paul :smile:

As am I. I haven't been this excited since I got my first go kart aged ~4. After this waiting I hope it is worth it. I guess shipping will take around a week so I am booking my car in for fitting the following week, and the dyno the following day. Hopefully the good weather will last......

Back