Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Cool,
I honestly have no clue. They came on the car when I bought it back in 2014. I am running spacers in the rear. Tires are 215/40 r17 83w fronts and 275/35 r18 95w rears.
cool, thanks for the info. Those wheels costs mega bucks these days!

A few summer snapshots…

Unicorn in the wild…
Snap-1.png

Badass face in the wild…
Snap-2.png

Cooling down in the shadow…
Snap-3.png

Snap-4.jpg

View on "Austrian’s Monaco" (Velden, Wörthersee)…
Snap-5.jpg

Just to get a clue about what is meant with "Austrian’s Monaco"…

Last edited:
I had acquired this 91 NA1 back in Dec 2023 from Rumble Auto (Shout out to @Steve Theodore for an amazing sell) but I’ve had a previous 91 NA1 between 2006 and 2010 that I had sadly parted with. It feels great to be back in the saddle again and that magical feeling is back! I’ve since replaced the wheels, coilovers, exhaust, rear CF valance, and added a few other small mods. More to come!IMG_0395.jpeg

Last edited:
I had acquired this 91 NA1 back in Dec 2023 from Rumble Auto (Shout out to @Steve Theodore for an amazing sell) but I’ve had a previous 91 NA1 between 2006 and 2010 that I had sadly parted with. It feels great to be back in the saddle again and that magical feeling is back! I’ve since replaced the wheels, exhaust, rear CF valance, and added a few other small mods. More to come!View attachment 193187
You have done such amazing work with it bud, I'm so darn happy for you (and the previous owner is too!).

I would like to see your most recent picture of your NSX. Let see what you got :biggrin:. It doesn't take but 5 min. to take a picture and post it on here. Come on guys let see what you got, Hahaha!

You ain't scared to show off your NSX aren't cha !? 😄

I always see member here talking about this NSX and that NSX. Let see what other member have to say about your NSX 😉.

Don't worry I will be posting mine up real soon :biggrin:.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    437.3 KB · Views: 24
I had acquired this 91 NA1 back in Dec 2023 from Rumble Auto (Shout out to @Steve Theodore for an amazing sell) but I’ve had a previous 91 NA1 between 2006 and 2010 that I had sadly parted with. It feels great to be back in the saddle again and that magical feeling is back! I’ve since replaced the wheels, coilovers, exhaust, rear CF valance, and added a few other small mods. More to come!View attachment 193187
Welcome back. Seems a lot of previous owners come back. She looks good.

That is a rare bird in the UK...have fun!

I was on my way to work yesterday and saw this.. I immediately slammed my brakes and turned around, didn't matter if I was going to be late for work, I had to stop to check it out. Mind you, I haven't seen an NSX in person in probably a decade, even though there's quite a few of them here in South FL, but they keep them well hidden.
Anyways, this one belongs to a guy that imports them from Japan. Every time I drive by here, he always has GTRs, FD2s, AP2s, MKIVs and even those little red service trucks that look like a fire truck lol not sure if you guys know what I mean..
I spoke to the owner. It has 118K km, looked in pretty good condition for a '91, wheels were swapped. He is asking $69K, but then I saw it's an automatic.. Nothing against fellow NSX auto enthusiasts, but auto on such a great sports car it's just not my thing. Regardless, it was worth the stop, I touched an NSX and sat in it!

Attachments

• jdm NSX 1.jpg
    jdm NSX 1.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 17
  • jdm NSX 2.jpg
    jdm NSX 2.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 15
  • jdm NSX 5.jpg
    jdm NSX 5.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 16
lol that is a small buyers pool for a RHD auto..but heck if I was going for the jdm feels at least my spastic non dominant left hand shifting would be taken off the table

Back