Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Cool,
I honestly have no clue. They came on the car when I bought it back in 2014. I am running spacers in the rear. Tires are 215/40 r17 83w fronts and 275/35 r18 95w rears.
cool, thanks for the info. Those wheels costs mega bucks these days!

A few summer snapshots…

Unicorn in the wild…
Snap-1.png

Badass face in the wild…
Snap-2.png

Cooling down in the shadow…
Snap-3.png

Snap-4.jpg

View on "Austrian’s Monaco" (Velden, Wörthersee)…
Snap-5.jpg

Just to get a clue about what is meant with "Austrian’s Monaco"…

Last edited:
I had acquired this 91 NA1 back in Dec 2023 from Rumble Auto (Shout out to @Steve Theodore for an amazing sell) but I’ve had a previous 91 NA1 between 2006 and 2010 that I had sadly parted with. It feels great to be back in the saddle again and that magical feeling is back! I’ve since replaced the wheels, coilovers, exhaust, rear CF valance, and added a few other small mods. More to come!IMG_0395.jpeg

Last edited:
I had acquired this 91 NA1 back in Dec 2023 from Rumble Auto (Shout out to @Steve Theodore for an amazing sell) but I’ve had a previous 91 NA1 between 2006 and 2010 that I had sadly parted with. It feels great to be back in the saddle again and that magical feeling is back! I’ve since replaced the wheels, exhaust, rear CF valance, and added a few other small mods. More to come!View attachment 193187
You have done such amazing work with it bud, I'm so darn happy for you (and the previous owner is too!).

I would like to see your most recent picture of your NSX. Let see what you got :biggrin:. It doesn't take but 5 min. to take a picture and post it on here. Come on guys let see what you got, Hahaha!

You ain't scared to show off your NSX aren't cha !? 😄

I always see member here talking about this NSX and that NSX. Let see what other member have to say about your NSX 😉.

Don't worry I will be posting mine up real soon :biggrin:.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    437.3 KB · Views: 21
I had acquired this 91 NA1 back in Dec 2023 from Rumble Auto (Shout out to @Steve Theodore for an amazing sell) but I’ve had a previous 91 NA1 between 2006 and 2010 that I had sadly parted with. It feels great to be back in the saddle again and that magical feeling is back! I’ve since replaced the wheels, coilovers, exhaust, rear CF valance, and added a few other small mods. More to come!View attachment 193187
Welcome back. Seems a lot of previous owners come back. She looks good.

That is a rare bird in the UK...have fun!

Back