poor nsx hasn't seen daylight in 4+ yrs....till yesterday

yeah he went thru and deleted everything with a picture and links.

thats odd he deleted the posted VIN for this car.

maybe he sold it and now doesnt want anyone to know the cars previous condition.

MODS can you recover this info or atleast the VIN.

this is a very ODD SHADY event.

these are the poeple we try and weed out of prime.

MODS HELLLPPPPP.... before it to late

Last edited:
ENT , but if you read thru the newly edited thread, you can still make out the
conversation, people highlight what was said and reply to the comment,

but I remember this thread very well it had pics of it in the Storage.

then a few pics of the car when he got it running, but nothing that would warrant the edit. I actually think I saved some of the pics I will check my
photos. I dont think I have the VIN though

then he sold it to someone.

it so shady I can even begin to imagine what the story is about this NSX now.

thats why when we reply to these things we should highlight the pics and repost them thru out the thread so the OP can delete his photos but someone had reposted it
so it would be useless to delete them.

Im kinda pissed he did this.

Last edited:
thats whats weird, we dont know.

but something happened that he wanted to wash his hands of it quick he edited at

04-20-2011 at 18:54.

ANYTIME your the man.

its weird why someone would do that. TOO WEIRD

are mods allowed to PM the OP and ask why they went thru and deleted all the info on the car. we would like to know.

Im here to shed some light to this thread, i have no idea why he edited the thread and only left certain things. i purchased the car everything seems fine just needed minor tlc besides a new fuel pump. i did notice the car was hit from the rear right quater it had no frame damage and ran fine with the "rebuilt" fuel pump. I did a full tune up on the car. the guy gave me the title with his name on it and was branded rebuilt. im gonna keep you guys updated on the restoration my plans are to basically return it to prestine condition, previous owner seemed to not care about the car much!

wanna post his name so we can look out for other cars he may sell in the future.

was he from queens? help the community out.

Where in queens? Are you on the road up and running or mustbyou get a salvage inspection b4 you register it?

i picked up the car in arizona, i havent registered the car yet but i have the arizona title which says rebuilt on it. hopefully i dont have to take it to state inspection cause thats a hassle. i dont have the title on me because im at work ill have to look at it to see his name

Im from queens

cool, i grew up in queens (howard beach). I still have family in queens and I generally work there on the weekends (typically north and east queens)

I live about 14 miles into the island in Oceanside. If you need a hand with anything let me know.

cool, i grew up in queens (howard beach). I still have family in queens and I generally work there on the weekends (typically north and east queens)

I live about 14 miles into the island in Oceanside. If you need a hand with anything let me know.

No problem will keep that in mind thx in advance!

The previous owner bought it at an auction. It was basically covered for years. He wanted to make a good return on it. He had no need for it. So it wasn't really his deal to maintain it because he didn't want it. Did you drive the car back or did you ship it?

i changed the oil and other essentials drove to shreveport, louisiana to a friends house and shipped from there. car ran smooth no problems besides the tires making vibration. Also i didnt mean the guy i bought it off of im talking bout the real owner didnt pay to much mind to it.i did find receipts of regular maitenence from the acura dealer such as spark plugs injector flush and other misc stuff that was done over a period of time from 2000 to 06

Back