Our '00 Spa Yellow has arrived!

Another fellow Atlantan; and ready for the Blue Ridge Parkway experience! I've met Alex; Alex I'm gonna hold you to that promise of organizing us guys here! I've also met my friend Bethemortgage, aka Keith. Keith and I still haven't gotten together for an NSX outing but we have met - he's a great guy. Keith now we have more reasons to organize an outing!

Welcome aboard Gerry - funny there are two yellow NSXs here and I haven't seen either of them. Even funnier - another Tim with an NSX - just goes to show you what's happening right under my nose! Great stuff - we're getting to be quite large and I keep seeing this black on black NSX but I don't think he's a Primer :eek:; can you imagine such a thing.

I've been waiting to go up in the mountains cause right now since we've had some snow - which is fairly unusal here- they sanded/graveled the roads up there - not good for traction. Too bad cause really the winter is the best time to go cause the trees are bare and you can see thru the valleys to the road beyond to know when it's clear. Oh well, there will be plenty of days. I'm ready though!:biggrin: Just give a holler. Say for all you Atlantans - stick to threads here on main prime discussions cause it is hard to get us to check out the Southeast section threads - seems like no one really pays attention. I'm guilty too but don't expect there to be a lot of input there. I haven't found it anyway.

Keep those cards and letters coming. Let us know how you're enjoying the ride! I'll be glad to hand out my number to those wishing to coordinate and event for us local boys. 404-355-1228 - home number w/ answering machine! :smile:

Tim, you know I'm in ... just really busy w/job & baseball right now! Hopefully I can get away when a date gets finalized. :redface:

Tim, you know I'm in ... just really busy w/job & baseball right now! Hopefully I can get away when a date gets finalized. :redface:

That's right bud, forgot about your baseball coaching passion! You know I might just have to do this by emailing folks I know of here. We'll get something together. Thanks for reminding me about your baseball thing. Not having turned 60 quite yet my memory is still highly suspect....:rolleyes:

Another fellow Atlantan; and ready for the Blue Ridge Parkway experience! I've met Alex; Alex I'm gonna hold you to that promise of organizing us guys here! I've also met my friend Bethemortgage, aka Keith. Keith and I still haven't gotten together for an NSX outing but we have met - he's a great guy. Keith now we have more reasons to organize an outing!

Welcome aboard Gerry - funny there are two yellow NSXs here and I haven't seen either of them. Even funnier - another Tim with an NSX - just goes to show you what's happening right under my nose! Great stuff - we're getting to be quite large and I keep seeing this black on black NSX but I don't think he's a Primer :eek:; can you imagine such a thing.

I've been waiting to go up in the mountains cause right now since we've had some snow - which is fairly unusal here- they sanded/graveled the roads up there - not good for traction. Too bad cause really the winter is the best time to go cause the trees are bare and you can see thru the valleys to the road beyond to know when it's clear. Oh well, there will be plenty of days. I'm ready though!:biggrin: Just give a holler. Say for all you Atlantans - stick to threads here on main prime discussions cause it is hard to get us to check out the Southeast section threads - seems like no one really pays attention. I'm guilty too but don't expect there to be a lot of input there. I haven't found it anyway.

Keep those cards and letters coming. Let us know how you're enjoying the ride! I'll be glad to hand out my number to those wishing to coordinate and event for us local boys. 404-355-1228 - home number w/ answering machine! :smile:

Thanks again for the warm welcome guys.....Definately need to get together and head for the mts. I try to check in here regularly so whoever gets the run together please post it up and lets go have some fun.

I'm ready any weekend. I suggest a mountain cruise starting in Blue Ridge going through Suches on Highway 60 to Dahlonega and on to Helen. There are several good road side diners and BBQ joints on the way.

Hurry up SPRING. I'm ready!!!

If anyone wants to start a once a month Hooter's thing let me know too. I would suggest Kennesaw or Canton locations.

Back