One of my patients comment on my NSX...

This ecconomy must really be bothering some of my patients. I had to drive my NSX to work today and a patient asks my secretary; "Is that's the doc's new Ferrari parked outside?" Ha.....I wish he would have asked me because my secretary said it's not new. She forgot to mention that it wasn't a Ferrari and then he started to complain about my fee's. I can't wait to tell him he spent more on his Hyundai Genesis than I paid for my Honda when he comes back in two weeks. :biggrin:

This is the main reason why I will never drive my car to work ;). I'm not a doctor but i know it woudln't help if my customers knew that I have the NSX.

This ecconomy must really be bothering some of my patients. I had to drive my NSX to work today and a patient asks my secretary; "Is that's the doc's new Ferrari parked outside?" Ha.....I wish he would have asked me because my secretary said it's not new. She forgot to mention that it wasn't a Ferrari and then he started to complain about my fee's. I can't wait to tell him he spent more on his Hyundai Genesis than I paid for my Honda when he comes back in two weeks. :biggrin:

What sorta patient we talking about? mental one?

I'll never drive mine to work..... too many 'haters these days.

I wont drive my car to work either. My daughters orthodontist drives a Bentley and I say good for him. He went to school and is successful so why should I judge or be jealous? Its a shame people act like this. I bust my ass at work and work hard for what I have and its a shame I can't drive my nsx to work. I also still own my S2000 and I have haters from that crowd as well. Lol

I wont drive my car to work either. My daughters orthodontist drives a Bentley and I say good for him. He went to school and is successful so why should I judge or be jealous? Its a shame people act like this. I bust my ass at work and work hard for what I have and its a shame I can't drive my nsx to work. I also still own my S2000 and I have haters from that crowd as well. Lol

Nice. Humility at its finest. I drive my 1997 Civic DX to school, work and to commute everywhere during the week. I give props to those that DD their NSX.

:biggrin: you are Dr. Feelgood.

Yeah I used to get comments on my car from pedestrians at crosswalks saying things like "Must be a rough life".
Too bad they were being ignorant and didn't know what they were talking about.

I am sure it will feel good to educate your patient.

There are ten other offices in the building with about 50 cars in the parking lot at any given time. He made a lucky guess and I just think he woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Had to? You make it sound like an inconvenience!

You drive on Glades Rd, it's a risk that I don't like to take too often in the NSX. :biggrin:

I'm thinking of one of these plates for my NSX

Attachments

• bnkr.jpg
    bnkr.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 18
  • notbnkr.jpg
    notbnkr.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 20
Thats a shame all you guys are scared to drive your car to work because of haters or what people will think. I have owned my car for about three years now and never came in contact with a person with a negative comment/hater. I must live a nice person area lol. Or these people are to scared to say something because I will beat them down.

Last edited:
Sheeple tend to compensate for their boring ass lives by lashing out at sports car owners.

These are usually the same people with $50k suvs.

rolleyes5.gif

Sheeple tend to compensate for their boring ass lives by lashing out at sports car owners.

These are usually the same people with $50k suvs.

rolleyes5.gif
very true indeed. Thr Nsx seems more expensive. I have had plenty of nice cars a few Lexus's and now that i got the Nsx people act like its a Ferrari

I used to do work for this immigrant from India, very successful man, but man, I used to visit him, and park FARRRRRRRRRR away ... one day he "HAD TO WALK ME" and I knew exactly what he was aiming .... didn't fail, his comment "No wonder you charge me so much, to pay for this" ... I was actually stunned ... on top of that, I bought my car, like 2 years PRIOR him .. :eek:

After that, I always take my 1995 POS Honda Passport when I visit clients! :wink:

Sorry to hear Doc, but yeah, must hide from some peeps sometimes LOL

Oscar

You drive on Glades Rd, it's a risk that I don't like to take too often in the NSX. :biggrin:

I haven;t been on Glades for like 4 months already ... miss the FAU ... LOL

Thats a shame all you guys are scared to drive your car to work because of haters or what people will think. I have owned my cat for about three years now and never came in contact with a person with a negative comment/hater. I must live a nice person area lol. Or these people are to scared to say something because I will beat them down.

Must be a damn nice cat. :biggrin:

Back