Ok, the attention is a bit ridiculous....

well, I washed the car in my driveway today. Got this:

Neighbor down the street pulls over to ask:
--"is that one of them lotus's?"

Realtor showing a client my house asks:
--"what kind of car is that?"....
--me: "it's a Honda".....
--her: "Honda?? I thought it was a Lamborghini"...

Client with another Realtor walking by:
--"realllllly nice car...."

Multiple cars passing by made double takes....kinda funny, I thought one guy was going to hit my civic parked out front lol.

it's so freaking hilarious the amount of attention this car gets!!!! funny thing is, I have only put 50 miles on the odometer since I got the car in January lol...

anyways, I dont like it actually. Glad the windows are tinted.

Only 50 miles??? should still be clean :smile:

She's definitely a keeper- but if you ever change your mind send me a PM.

dude how can you drive that civic every day to work? If I had a 2nd car for the commute, I'd never drive it!!!!!! :D You better drive it to work this week man its going to be nice! AND I WANT TO SEE THAT BADBOY! :eek: :biggrin:

Oh and btw - i was eating dinner w/ my gf, and came outside while walking to the car - had to walk thru a group of young kids skateboarding. (I saw them oogling over the car from inside) and one of them said "HEY wanna street race?" :rolleyes:

(Where did you get your windows tinted? I'm dying to get mine done before the summer heat hits!)

it's so freaking hilarious the amount of attention this car gets!!!! funny thing is, I have only put 50 miles on the odometer since I got the car in January lol...

Dude. You have 50 miles on it but 1100 posts. WTH is wrong with you? I had triple that before the first time I PARKED mine the first time.

:cool:

When I first got the car I installed the JDM "H" badges because I thought it was really neat. Needless to say I eventually got sick and tired of explaning to people that is an Acura/Honda. That really threw them for a loop. I removed the "H" badges. Too much work.:smile:

well, I washed the car in my driveway today. Got this:

Neighbor down the street pulls over to ask:
--"is that one of them lotus's?"

Realtor showing a client my house asks:
--"what kind of car is that?"....
--me: "it's a Honda".....
--her: "Honda?? I thought it was a Lamborghini"...

Client with another Realtor walking by:
--"realllllly nice car...."

Multiple cars passing by made double takes....kinda funny, I thought one guy was going to hit my civic parked out front lol.

anyways, I dont like it actually. Glad the windows are tinted.

Maybe buying a bright yellow NSX was a bad idea if you do not like the attention....just a thought. :cool: :wink:

Maybe its just me but if I was selling my house I dont think Id be outside washing this car as the clients file by..............

PS...If its too much for you I will take it off your hands!

It's the yellow!

Side_View_-_MAR_2008_-_new_2.JPG

Last edited:
when i went to make my custom quad tips in a muffler shop, people looking at my spa yellow nsx. i told them that it's a $100000 car when it's brand new. no one believes me. i felt the same. tired of explaining. heh
not many people that believe it's made by HONDA. my central tail light has ACURA on it. that may let me recognize easier.

i told them that it's a $100000 car when it's brand new. no one believes me.

Really? All the other people say that people think the car is a Ferrari or Lambo. Certainly $100k cars.......

Im an inbound bogey coming in fast everytime I drive my car. I get all these MiGs trying to catch up and then fly along side with me. Not by two miles, but two meters.

Last edited:
Maybe its just me but if I was selling my house I dont think Id be outside washing this car as the clients file by..............

Why not? :confused:

I have to admit that I do LOVE that color!!
Just don't tell my Formula Red one I said that okay??
VERY Nice!!

i was sitting at the front counter earlier at work when a car pulled up in the middle of the parking lots, and two people got out just to hover over my car for a couple minutes...

Where do I start? My most recent responses.

1. Is that a Ferrari(everyone)
2. Is that an 80k car(emissions)
3. Look at that $250k NSX (starbucks)
4. What year is that (parking lot)
5. What kinda of car is that (Boo-nies)
6. If your concerned about parking why are you driving it (BMW dealer)
7. Nicest nsx ever wife won't let me buy mid engine car (Porsche dealer)
8. Cleanest NSX (Acura)
9. I want one (hot girl)

:biggrin:

Where do I start? My most recent responses.

1. Is that a Ferrari(everyone)
2. Is that an 80k car(emissions)
3. Look at that $250k NSX (starbucks)
4. What year is that (parking lot)
5. What kinda of car is that (Boo-nies)
6. If your concerned about parking why are you driving it (BMW dealer)
7. Nicest nsx ever wife won't let me buy mid engine car (Porsche dealer)
8. Cleanest NSX (Acura)
9. I want one (hot girl)

:biggrin:

Had a guy give me the finger the other day.:confused:

Back