• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official NSXPRIME.COM T-Shirts are on sale!

I miss the group buy, if any left would like a medium shirt.

Showed up in the mailbox today - great high quality shirt! For the next run make them in gray or white please! Can't have too many NSX shirts :smile: Jay

Yup, got mine yesterday, and I'm wearing it to work today. Love it! I was thinking about ordering 2 more shirts just to have. :biggrin:

Argh! No shirt yet! Damn you Canada Customs!

I'll be representing NSXPrime at Katie's Cars and Coffee tomorrow morning :)

uploadfromtaptalk1341605888591.jpg

Are you printing more? I got mine and my fiance saked where hers was? So i figured might as well order one more for myself. LOL

fits good, little thin, my nipples poke out :biggrin:

hoping international orders are at the bottom of the pile.....

I ordered and paid for two shirts, are those sendt and is there a trackingnumber for the package ?
Order ID (2e672cf031f5)

Your order shipped the following day. You should have an email with tracking info, if not see below:

hoping international orders are at the bottom of the pile.....

Your shirt shipped 7 July. Tracking info was sent to your PayPal email address; if you didn't receive the email, you can track the order from the transaction detail in your PayPal account. I just tracked it and all it really shows at this point is that it went out to the sorting facility as an international shipment.

P.S. Have you posted pics of your street rod? I'd be interested to see them... start a thread in Off Topic!

For the people asking if/when more will be available... I'm giving people 30 days to do size exchanges (as long as the exchanged shirt comes back in brand-new unworn condition), then I'll make whatever is left available in the store. So that should be sometime in mid August. :smile:

Just got mine and will be sporting it at our big Lake Arrowhead drive.:biggrin:

I was wearing mine while driving my red NSX and was asked by some dude in a beater truck why my car was on my shirt. I replied why wouldn't you want it on your shirt if you had an NSX? They are awesome though I love the design.

Your shirt shipped 7 July. Tracking info was sent to your PayPal email address; if you didn't receive the email, you can track the order from the transaction detail in your PayPal account. I just tracked it and all it really shows at this point is that it went out to the sorting facility as an international shipment.

P.S. Have you posted pics of your street rod? I'd be interested to see them... start a thread in Off Topic!

thanks Lud, tracking mail now found!!!

posted some pics of the street rod, maybe i should have put hotrod in the title!!!

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163581

Thanks JDWELSH3! I've been out of the States for a week so I hadn't received mine yet. I've been waiting for someone to post a pic wearing one.

For the people asking if/when more will be available... I'm giving people 30 days to do size exchanges (as long as the exchanged shirt comes back in brand-new unworn condition), then I'll make whatever is left available in the store. So that should be sometime in mid August. :smile:

Cool!

Please post when that is...as well as when the next run is set to go...and in what other shirt colors!

Back