• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official NSXPRIME.COM T-Shirts are on sale!

Hi

I am not here as much as I would like to be. I saw this when I logged in and went directly ordered. I bought three shirts.

To keep the hassle at a minimum I used Lance in Las Vegas's address. I will pick them up there when I crash there before I head out to NSXPO in Golden Colorado

Best regards

Hi again

It may be best if the to name on the package going to Lance is Lance Davis instead of my name as that would probably confuse the postpeople.

Best regards
Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2

I love the design but would prefer a white shirt. Is the next batch going be offered as a white shirt?

Thanks.

Just ordered. Adding another NSX shirt to the collection.:biggrin:

Hey Lud howsabout some mens' briefs......:eek: Imagine that visual ....:tongue:

I can't wait to get mine, and I am down to order more shirts if they are made available in white. :)

Thanks for the orders! Since today is the last day for pre-orders, I will set inventory to zero on the store this weekend so I can finalize my order with the company printing the shirts. I will order a few extras, but I probably won't print this shirt again any time soon. Once I decide on the quantity of extras I'll update the inventory levels in the store so people can see what is available.

However, now that I have everything set up, I intend to make different shirts in the future! And I may make other stuff too (after shirts, vinyl decals are probably the #2 request I've had over the years).

ALSO - If anyone is involved in any clubs or other enthusiast-type websites that would like to:
  • Offer an online store for their own products (club shirts/decals, etc.)
  • Have the website graphics and color scheme customized to their style (notice the NSX Prime store uses a red color scheme to match the site)
  • Be able to set their comission on each item, similar to CafePress, and earn some money when people buy their items
  • Provide top-quality merchandise like real screen-printed and embroidered shirts, or laser-etched beer mugs, etc. instead of the direct-printed method Cafepress uses
  • And not have to deal with any of the setup, ordering, up-front costs, customer service, returns, etc.
... then please let me know. I am working with a partner to launch this as an actual business. We've done all the set up, and now that I know it works well after running this T-shirt buy through it we are ready to add more stores. This could even be for regional NSX groups who want stuff without the hassle.

Very timely post Lud, considering. :D

Maybe some of the regional members can design their own shirts like we're thinking of doing, and make it available through the Prime Store. Could be a win-win for everyone.

Last edited:
Not at this time, sorry. I am just using PayPal to process payments - you don't need a PayPal account. Any major credit/debit card is fine. Sorry if this leaves anyone out. If a lot of people want to use checks I'll look into that for next time.

I'll take pre-orders through June 15 and then print the batch and maybe a few extras.

Since today's the deadline, any chance I can mail you a US Postal Money order for one? I don't 'play' PayPal....

If not, can I send you a US Postal Money order for one of the "extras" in small or medium?

I'm only printing on black for this run. Please order on the site linked above.

I will FOR SURE be in on a white...or almost any other color besides black...

Thanks!

I have the shirts from the printer. I shipped the first batch out today and will work on shipping the rest this week. :smile:

I have the shirts from the printer. I shipped the first batch out today and will work on shipping the rest this week. :smile:

How many extras did you order?

I would LOVE a medium (black is fine...I'll just bleach it grey :D).

I can send payment today (please PM me your address and who to make it out to). Again, I just do not play PayPal.

LMK... Thanks!

I got my tracking number today, thanks Lud!

I would love to have one of these t-shirts in gray or white. Black is slimming, but so hot in the blistering AZ heat! :biggrin:

got my tracking number :biggrin:

I got a few extras, but I am going to wait and see who needs to do size exchanges before I make them available for new orders. I'll post a note here when that happens.

Thank you. Please put me down for a medium and PM me your address so I can send payment (is cash or a US Postal money order alright?) so you can shoot me one when you release them.

Thanks!

George

if still available, pls pm me. i need size medium pls. tks...

I wish I got my tracking number.... :frown:

Just got both my tees it's dope :smile::smile: very nice tee

Back