• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official NSXPRIME.COM T-Shirts are on sale!

Re: Official NSX Prime T-Shirts are on sale!

ORDERED 1 Shirt - Size XL said:
Thank you for your order! We appreciate your business, and please come back often to check out our new swag. Your PayPal payment for this order totaling $34 is complete. The PayPal transaction number is...

Thanks!

Just curious, is everyone paying taxes on this or is it just those of us in VA? I noticed a $2 tax on the order...

Also, as a recommendation, you should make an announcement so that it appears on the top of all the forum sections. You could also add a link on the top menu bar next to Calendar that says "Store" and have it hotlink directly to the official prime store that offers the shirt. :)

Thanks!

Just curious, is everyone paying taxes on this or is it just those of us in VA? I noticed a $2 tax on the order...

Sales tax is only on Virginia shipping addresses. Sorry VA folks!

Also, as a recommendation, you should make an announcement so that it appears on the top of all the forum sections. You could also add a link on the top menu bar next to Calendar that says "Store" and have it hotlink directly to the official prime store that offers the shirt. :)

Yes, I will do that, it's just a matter of available time to work on it.

Are you doing international orders?...UK?

SS

Yes, I'm shipping to the UK and all EU countries, plus a bunch of other countries where I know there are NSX owners / forum members: http://nsxprime.primeswag.com/international-orders/

Obviously I have not fully tested this online store all possible international addresses, so if you run into a problem placing the order to a non-US address please let me know and I'll work to get it fixed for you.

Ordered 2, can't wait to wear them at future NSX meets! :)

I'll take pre-orders through June 15 and then print the batch and maybe a few extras. I plan to ship around the end of the month, but given that I haven't done any of this before it may be into July if I run into any delays, so please be patient. :smile:

http://nsxprime.primeswag.com/store/products/2012-t-shirt/

Enjoy!

Just a reminder that the order closes this Friday (June 15), at while point I'll send it to the company printing the shirts for me. So if you want one, please be sure to get your order in this week. Thank you!

Just saw the new banner, I bet your orders will go through the roof now!

VA tax be damned...I ordered one anyway.
Gotta have the look! GQ all the way :eek:

Yahoo........ MORE SWAG
Ordered a couple for my collection :cool:

NEED MORE NSX SWAG start thinking of what's next!
Great Design

Thanks

NSXprime tee's. Who's buying?

Ordered mine today. Another NSX tee to my collection. Who else will be sporting this Tee shirt? :wink:

Re: NSXprime tee's. Who's buying?

I don't like the design too much, but I bought it anyway!

Just put my order through (VA tax ???? -- oh well, worth it!). Have two other NSX tee shirts, and both are black :confused: Hot to wear in the summer sun -- maybe in future do the short sleeves in white or grey, and for winter do some long sleeves in black? Just a thought.

Thanks for putting this together! Jay

I ordered 2, but should have gone in with other local NSXers to save on shipping. Oh well.

I'd like to know the total # of shirts ordered once you close this out, just out of curiosity. :)

I'm hoping for more color options. I was never a fan of black shirts.

I will wait for other colors. Black tees in Florida is not a good idea.

WHITE...WHITE...WHITE!!!

I got enough freaking black t-shirts....and I'm not even a member as of a Harley-Davidson biker gang!

Black is way too hot to wear all the time (especially at summer cars meets) here in the United States of Texas.

<rant mode: Off>

Seriously, white is cooler, red is the color of most people's NSX, and then everyone has their favorite color beyond that...

Great choice on the artwork! Glad these are being made...just not a fan of black: the black cars are hard to keep looking nice...and the shirts get lint-y too easy too. :D

Last edited:
Back