• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official NSXPRIME.COM T-Shirts are on sale!

Re: Official NSX Prime T-Shirts

So Nicholas is the winner, nice! I'll take 2 shirts, one large in black shirt & one large in white shirt.
I'm temporarily not using paypal, do you accept checks?

Last edited:

you taking paypal?:tongue:

So Nicholas is the winner, nice! I'll take 2 shirts, one large in black & one large in white shirt.

I'm only printing on black for this run. Please order on the site linked above. :wink:

I'm temporarily not using paypal, do you accept checks?

Not at this time, sorry. I am just using PayPal to process payments - you don't need a PayPal account. Any major credit/debit card is fine. Sorry if this leaves anyone out. If a lot of people want to use checks I'll look into that for next time.

Thank you for your order! We appreciate your business, and please come back often to check out our new swag.
Your PayPal payment for this order totaling $32 is complete. The PayPal transaction number is 3RA604388A0006718.
You may track the latest status of your order(s) here:

1 XXL

Last edited:

paid for 2 meds ...:tongue:

do it in white also

I would love to order a L however some L's are not really all too consistent and/or they shrink. Since you know the sizing on this batch can you recommend a comfortable size for a 42-44" chest please? This is taking into account potential shrinkage. Thanks!

I would love to order a L however some L's are not really all too consistent and/or they shrink. Since you know the sizing on this batch can you recommend a comfortable size for a 42-44" chest please? This is taking into account potential shrinkage. Thanks!
the blanks are anvil tees, :tongue:.... i know you had anvil tees before

Annnnnd done.

I'm so bad with this stuff. I'll rummage thru the closet and see what pops up!

This is one of Anvils "fashion fit" Ts. Basically that means if you lay the shirt flat, in size L it's an inch narrower across the torso and an inch longer from top to bottom. The sleeves also taper a bit, but that won't affect overall fit, it just means the sleeves aren't quite as baggy as normal T-shirt sleeves. These are all pretty subtle changes... I had to lay one on top of a standard cut Anvil shirt to see the difference.

Per the size chart linked from the product page, Anvil gives a 44 chest as the top of their Large sizing. You said you run 42 - 44.

If you are more of a 42, or a lean/athletic 44, then I'd say go with L.

If you are more of a 44 and carry a few extra pounds, I'd probably say XL. It may big just on the big side, but I'd be a little concerned the L would be snug since these "fashion fit" shirts are a tad narrower to begin with and 44 is already on the top of the size range.

Thanks Lud. I should have thought to look at their sizing chart. I'm really not familiar with the Anvil brand. I'll crawl out from under this rock at some point.

Does anyone know if this has a tendency to shrink? If so, i'm a XL. If not i'm a L.

Ordered 2 ...one for Arista5 and one for me!! Very Nice!

Re: Official NSX Prime T-Shirts are on sale!

ordered two xl for myself and brother...allowed for the expansion of the muscles lol....

Any chance of a long-sleeved white shirt as a base?

Nick's artwork does indeed look nice!!!

Brian

ordered mine! Sure my fiancee will love me having another car shirt haha.

Back