Official Midnight "Not Forgotten" Pearl Thread

All the other color picture threads have been up (except for Brookland Green, I think). It's time for Midnight Pearl pictures!

The color turns from Dark Purple in bright light and dark blue in medium light to Black at night! :)

8302nsx0027resize-med.jpg

Last edited:
Pics of Midnight Pearl 2002 Conversion:

035.jpg

023.jpg

And finally, the picture of the month, June 2002,

picofmonth.jpg

TigerNSX your car looks great did you get the 02 rear also.

Hi, Steven,

If you are referring to the 02 conversion, that is not my car. That is Sakamoto's car which was on the market for sale. He did the rear as well.

029.jpg

<B>TigerNSX</B> - that first photo is beautiful... any high-res version around?

That POTM belongs to May Lee... who sent me some other photos of her Purple NSX. I'm sure she won't mind me posting a couple.

Attachments

• may07.jpg
    may07.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 2,341
More Midnight Pearl on Prime

Attachments

• dsc00518.jpg
    dsc00518.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 2,104
Last edited:
i have a 95 midnight pearl, ill post some pics when i get back to ny since im in california right now till wed.

Chris

Nsxot1c
95 midnight pearl

Midnight Pearl Thread

Is this color a dark blue? Midnight "Blue" Pearl perhaps. I have not seen this color before. Both shots are on the unlit side of the car and it is hard to tell for sure. It looks like it may be a fantastic color. I'm looking forward to further views.

Is this a new purchase for you? I checked your gallery and the pics are of a silver NSX. It looks like one you may have been considering and passed on. I seem to recall a thread on that car with some less than kind comments about the dealer.

Re: Midnight Pearl Thread

RONSXTC said:
Is this color a dark blue? Midnight "Blue" Pearl perhaps. I have not seen this color before. Both shots are on the unlit side of the car and it is hard to tell for sure. It looks like it may be a fantastic color. I'm looking forward to further views.

Is this a new purchase for you? I checked your gallery and the pics are of a silver NSX. It looks like one you may have been considering and passed on. I seem to recall a thread on that car with some less than kind comments about the dealer.

the silver NSX in my gallery is from mitsu of glendale, i went there to check out the car for one of the member.

I would say it's more like between purple and blue, I'll post more photo to give more detail of the color. yes, it is a new purchase, I got the car late June this year.

Glad to find one more owner!!

8302nsx0002resize-med.jpg

recent pic of mine at a show

Attachments

• mynsx3.jpg
    mynsx3.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,833
and the last, of the pass. side before i reinstalled the bbs center caps after cleaning the wheels at the show....

mods include:

full HID retrofit
17/18" bbs 3piece wheels
Brand new Pirelli rubbers
Tein RA coilovers
Brembo rotors and pads
Bride Brix 2 suede seats
Sparco 4pt harnesses
Comptech Exhaust/intake
Apexi S-afc
OEM acura red front emblem
NSX-R red stitch shift boot
Alpine head unit

Plate reads:NSXOT1C
And im forgetting some things im sure.... lol not to mention the new clutch/trans/axles/ball joints/tie rods/motor mounts that larry installed for me... Thanks Larry B!!

Chris
NSXOT1C

Attachments

• mynsx1.jpg
    mynsx1.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 1,819
WoW..

That is beautiful!!

Could you share more information on your seats and wheels?

Any more pictures?

Thank you.

Hi Chris,

WOW, things have changed quite a bit:):). You are quite welcome. Glad you had the time the put into it, and congrats on placing at the show:cool:.

Regards,
LarryB

Hi Chris,

WOW, things have changed quite a bit:):). You are quite welcome. Glad you had the time the put into it, and congrats on placing at the show:cool:.

Regards,
LarryB

My two favorite colors side by side: Imola orange and midnight pearl (from a get-together at South Coast Acura earlier this year):

6825nsx-sca.jpg

Same car (but when it belonged to the previous owner):

6825tom239a.jpg

But nevermind those shots, I'm posting because I want to call your attention
to the great pics joec had posted of his midnight pearl NSX in this thread.

Back