Official Midnight "Not Forgotten" Pearl Thread

actually i just got back from california, i was there for a week and the car only has 207 miles on it since all the work by larry, im hoping to get out in it next week and actually drive it a bit.

I worked on it a full week through the nights etc. to get it to the point it is in now, it was needing attention when it was at larry's, lol in the form that i bought it. I took 3rd at the local show in the exotic class i got it done for, i lost to a viper and a ferrari 355 challange, so i was pretty pleased.

As for the seats they are black suede bride brix II, straight from bride in japan, i used sparco brackets i already had off my sparcos and sparco 4pt harnesses.

The wheels are a 17 and 18" combo, real bbs 3piece with a polished lip. They were actually originally chrome in the centers, but i gun primed than painted the centers in a semi gloss black. I wrapped them in brand new pirelli rubber and i seem to like how they look.

Considering possibly doing an 04 front over this winter, but we will have to see.

Chris
Nsxot1c

and... oh ya hopefully ill have a few more pics this week ill have to trying get a break from work to snap a few

just curiuos how much sakamoto got for that midnight pearl with the 02 front?? anyone know anything about it?
thanks

Back