NYC Primers 2010

Just a partial pic

eotq1.jpg

Hey Simon. Hope you had a nice winter? Time to start posting up a NYC Primers 2011 thread so that we (Bailey, Chris, Roger, Bernard, Mike, etc.) can start having some Sunday drives like City Island. Any of you going to Run Out East in LI next month? :smile:

Hey Simon. Hope you had a nice winter? Time to start posting up a NYC Primers 2011 thread so that we (Bailey, Chris, Roger, Bernard, Mike, etc.) can start having some Sunday drives like City Island. Any of you going to Run Out East in LI next month? :smile:

if youre talking about the May 1st run I am doing that one.

Yes Rich, I'll be going on my 6th ROE, not sure which car I'm taking!!

Rich!!! What's up buddy. We should definitely do some runs very soon. City Island is easy...I took a couple drives up there already :).

My Sunday's r super free this year and after a recent visit to Larry B I feel like drivinggggggg, vroom vroom

Yes Rich, I'll be going on my 6th ROE, not sure which car I'm taking!!

Roger, they just posted the date of the ROE as May 14th this year. I'll be away on a golf trip that weekend and will not be able to make the run. If it goes to a rain date, then maybe. :wink:

Roger, they just posted the date of the ROE as May 14th this year. I'll be away on a golf trip that weekend and will not be able to make the run. If it goes to a rain date, then maybe. :wink:
Boo hiss, golf vs ROE, no contest. I'll miss you, keep your head down and follow through!!!

I have a wedding to attend in Long Island in the afternoon. My plan is to drive to ROE, and leave early for the wedding.

Back