NYC Primers 2010

What a great day for a GTG, you NY guys have all the fun. :smile: I see Rich had the "old" car out. Nice to switch it up a bit. :tongue:
I was trying to sell it for him, had a couple of nibbles, almost pulled off a wheel and tire swap, still working the #'s!!!!:wink:

LOL...I would Swap the wheels/tires with Rich but the rims are too big for NYC. The tires are really nice tho...with only 1k miles. anyone...anyone...?

I'll be out of town this weekend if you guys are going for a drive. Have fun, if you do. Rich :smile:

I did a little drive yesterday because I got my new tires mounted and I also washed and waxed the car.

Rich, maybe we can drive out to NJ next weekend? :)

Last edited:
I really don't care for after market wheels on my NSX since my wheels are in pretty good shape. I put Bridgestones RE-11 tires on and liking them a lot. :smile:

I had a "killer deal" all set up for you, still available!!!!:wink:

Anyone going from the 5 boroughs/LI to NSX Stock?

I am going from the BX, will probably meet up with Rich after the GW bridge in NJ. Some other will probably join.

There's usually a caravan from Westchester/White Plain also. There should be threads for Caravan when the date is near.

Any NYC going out for a drive today? If so, give me a call. Humidity is good for the car. :biggrin:

BTW: When is our picnic at the Maritime College? We should plan. :confused:

Any NYC going out for a drive today? If so, give me a call. Humidity is good for the car. :biggrin:

I had the car out briefly on Saturday. Went to the Rush concert at Jones Beach that night. Overslept on Sunday, so missed my chance for a nice long drive in the morning. Maybe this weekend?

I had the car out briefly on Saturday. Went to the Rush concert at Jones Beach that night. Overslept on Sunday, so missed my chance for a nice long drive in the morning. Maybe this weekend?

Wow ,how was Rush?

I was just about to respond and give you a call so we can drive for a bit, but then the storm began. Funny it only lasted a few hours but when the Sun came back out again everything dried up pretty quick and it turned out to be a nice day.

Let me know about Maritime College, I'm in.

I am in, just not on the
31st (exotic car show in times square)
first weekend in aug, carlisle
22nd summer exotics rally

other than that i am good :)

BBQ is not allowed on the Maritime College property. Picnic would be fine but it's way too hot lately.

Of salesmen....of salessssmannnnn .....:cool:

What show in times sq ?

This weekend 7p-12a there is an Exotics Car show in times square. Its a benefit for the Big Brothers Big Sisters organization.

car show starts at 45th and BWAY just not sure if it goes down broadway or up 45th street. but first car (probably a friends superleggera will be on that corner)

limited to 60 cars, and i think they are all filled up already. everyone is welcome to come check it out if they are in the city.

Last edited:
Back