NYC Primers 2010

Anyone up for a drive this weekend? 70's and SUNNY!

Sat or Sun, I am open for both.

We can go to City Island again if you are interested. We can actually stay out longer this time since it is so much warmer. :biggrin:

Anyone up for a drive this weekend? 70's and SUNNY!

Sat or Sun, I am open for both.

We can go to City Island again if you are interested. We can actually stay out longer this time since it is so much warmer. :biggrin:

I am in.... no NSX though :( atleast not yet. hopefully before NSXStock

i will be part of the "and Friends" in NSX's and friends

Last edited:
Count me in. Let's take all the cars over to Maritime this time and bring some food that Roger can eat. :biggrin:

Count me in. Let's take all the cars over to Maritime this time and bring some food that Roger can eat. :biggrin:

There is a great deli close to the Maritime college where they serve really tasty sandwich. We can get it there and go to maritime. I don't know if they will serve anything for Roger tho.

Last edited:
I am in.... no NSX though :( atleast not yet. hopefully before NSXStock

i will be part of the "and Friends" in NSX's and friends

What are you looking for? You know Rich has two and he's gonna sell the 96.

Have fun guys! I'll be away on vacation...figures the damn weather would get nice as soon as I leave.

Which day? I can't do Easter Sunday. Gotta cook for freeloading son. :biggrin:

basically an 02-05 Silver (preferred) LBBP, Rio, Imola or White. I am open to all of the colors after seeing such a limited selection of Silver

So basically you only left 2 colors out...Berlina Black and Formula Red. Since that's the case, you should be able to find a nice one pretty soon. Have fun searching and good luck!

Which day? I can't do Easter Sunday. Gotta cook for freeloading son. :biggrin:

Date: Saturday, 4/3/10
Time: 12:00PM

Map of location:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Br...eocode=ADDRESS

If you are coming from NJ, DON'T cross the Throgs Neck bridge or you will be in Queens (Yes, some GPS give bad directions and I have friend ended up in Queens).

If you are coming from Queens or Long Island, take the very first exit after the ThrogsNeck Bridge that is about 200 yards on the right. The gas station is right after the stop sign. If you take the Whitestone bridge...please look it up online. :)

Last edited:
Date: Saturday, 4/3/10
Time: 12:00PM

Map of location:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Br...eocode=ADDRESS

If you are coming from NJ, DON'T cross the Throgs Neck bridge or you will be in Queens (Yes, some GPS give bad directions and I have friend ended up in Queens).

If you are coming from Queens or Long Island, take the very first exit after the ThrogsNeck Bridge that is about 200 yards on the right. The gas station is right after the stop side. If you take the Whitestone bridge...please look it up on line. :)
Simon, I might be there, I'll call you tomorrow if I can make it!!! If Andrea's coming, better chance!!!:wink:

Im out for tommorow sunday I might be able to make it ..... No Nsx thou since I had a blow out today and tires wont be here till monday at the earliest

Nice seeing Rich & Jeff, Simon & Andrea, & Brandon! Great day for a drive!

Nice seeing Rich & Jeff, Simon & Andrea, & Brandon! Great day for a drive!
I knew you were a good driver Rog, but didn't realize you were a pilot as well?
To bad Bailey wasn't along to snap an action shot of you "getting some air!" :biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks for coming out guys. I think I have a couple of good pics that I can post in a little while.

I knew you were a good driver Rog, but didn't realize you were a pilot as well?
To bad Bailey wasn't along to snap an action shot of you "getting some air!" :biggrin::biggrin:
Was such a nice day, after such a lousy winter, just had to "air it out" a little!!!:eek:

Couple of pics to share:

IMG_7022.jpg

IMG_7024.jpg

IMG_7027.jpg

IMG_7028.jpg

IMG_7037.jpg

What a great day for a GTG, you NY guys have all the fun. :smile: I see Rich had the "old" car out. Nice to switch it up a bit. :tongue:

Back