NYC Primers 2010

This Saturday will be nice and sunny. Any NYC area primers want to meet up?

The spot will be the same from last year in Queen/Elmhurst because its parking friendly.

Time ? To be decided but around 11am should be good.

East Manor
79-19 Albion Ave
Elmhurst, NY 11373

gotta work on saturday doh.

:eek: I know the owner of the car ... gotta make some calls later but anyway you can take the rapper out of the ghetto but not the ghetto out of the rapper. :rolleyes:

Maybe not the same car... mentions the car was rented. That was a big AH HA! for me... I knew a lot of these guys are posers :D RENT the lambo to take to the big rapper shindig! LOL!

But you gotta love a 5 yr old birthday party "winding down" at 6:10 am.

Didn't we all celebrate our 5th birthdays like that...........

Sunday's weather looks good too. Repin_Jerz, S14_Tat, Are you still up to meet on Sunday? I am very flexible. :)

I am thinking that City Island may be a better choice for lunch...There are some nice back roads in there area for a small drive and the seafood there is very good.

Sunday's weather looks good too. Repin_Jerz, S14_Tat, Are you still up to meet on Sunday? I am very flexible. :)

I am thinking that City Island may be a better choice for lunch...There are some nice back roads in there area for a small drive and the seafood there is very good.

It would be better for me thats for sure but im not selfish so what ever is good for everyone. I have Dim Sum everyday pretty much so a change would be nice

Few pics from City Island and Maritime college...

0316101325-00.jpg

0316101358-00.jpg

0316101402-00.jpg

0701091549-00.jpg

Last edited:
I'm good for sunday, I have insurance adjusters coming to see the damage the storm did on my property saturday.

Yes City Island definitely has some decent seafood spots. My iPhone is calling for a cloudy day, but as long as it stays dry I'd be down for some lunch and a few twisties!

The latest forecast for the BX on Sunday is 69 degrees on Sunday with some clouds.

Sunday is a go!! :biggrin:

Not sure if I can make it as I am now dealing with the last rath of mother nature again; just got my power back. Please post a time and the address just in case.

Tytus

Any drives scheduled for Sunday 28th in the am?
Rain isn't due til' late afternoon.

Not yet ..... what you have in mind :wink:

"What do you think?" Food. "Of course!" :biggrin::biggrin:

Seriously, how about a couple of hours in Westchester near Tytus? Or a run to Aaron's on this side of the DMZ. That is ............. if he's up for it?

Back