• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Nsxr gauges odb1 Desperately looking 4 someone who can mod

So I need to find a vendor who can take my na1 odb1 gauge cluster and my na2 odb2 gauges and make them work. My thought is removing the faces and needles and using the nsxr gauge trim. But I have read how difficult changing the gauge faces can be. If anyone is looking to take up this task or can get these working or knows someone who can please let me know ASAP

I know they have something for the shift lights but do you mean something more?

Hi,

i don't quite understand what you want...i have the real NSX-R gauges on my OBD1 cluster and everything works fine...there was no need
for a conversion of any kind...just bolt-on.

Nuno

Procar has everything you needed.

UnhuZ: if you look at the USDM 180 mile/hr cluster the position of km/hr mark does not match. In other at 100km/hr the needle of the USDM cluster is pointing at different position of the NSXR cluster. So it reads incorrect if using the USDM circuit board.

Last edited:
^ ohhhh...sorry...i totally forgot that he has a mph cluster....i better have my eyes opened next time.

So all I need is an odb1 280 300 kph board. Does anyone know the part number?

Any help would be appreciated. I'll spend 700 to get the gauges working or I wasted 2000+ for nothing lol

Thank you very much I appreciate it!

Hi,

Adnan can confirm it, but i think that the back PCB come in a kit with the speedo... and the other PCB comes together with the tacho.

they are not sold separately...so you will end up with a extra brand new km/h speedo.

Nuno

Hi,

Adnan can confirm it, but i think that the back PCB come in a kit with the speedo... and the other PCB comes together with the tacho.

they are not sold separately...so you will end up with a extra brand new km/h speedo.

Nuno

You are correct, Honda do not sell the circuit board alone!

I was given a Canadian nsx part number of 78120-SL0-C01 but can't find a place that would ship to the USA. A.S. motor sports let me know what you find as I would be interested in getting the part from you since you have been so helpful.

Hi,

you need to triple check PNs, because you don't need to find later that you ordered a mph set, or even
a JDM 180km/h scale

you need a PCB+speedo set with a 280km/h scale (only Euro i think)

Nuno

Is that something I can get threw you a s?

Well I am not sure but I have calibrated the nsxr na2 gauges with my usdm boards and it is dead on after adjustment at 130kph

Back