NSXPO 2008 in Portland - how cool is that!?!

I just read the NSXPO official announcement. I'm so excited, just two hours away from me.... sweet. All of us Seattle guys need to caravan down there when we go.... in 2.5 years...:rolleyes: I am still excited!

Nice might make it to that one...The FL one this year might be a bit too much for me gas wise...still hoping though but...hopes dimming. :cool:

Super cool. Went to school down in P-town, so I still have a bunch of connections!

NSXrunner said:
The FL one this year might be a bit too much for me gas wise...still hoping though but...hopes dimming.
spirit1.jpg

zahntech said:
MMM cattle call airlines!!
Sounds like you haven't flown much lately on different airlines. They're pretty much all the same in coach class. (If you can afford first class, more power to ya.)

Besides, we have Southwest to thank for lower fares on all the airlines. And for at least one of our members.

Yeah I try and avoid coach at all costs...if you use a miles Visa/master card to purchase everything you buy than you can rack up the miles and use them to upgrade....my old boss used his miles card to pay his monthly bills that were upwards of 60k per month....he never flys coach:wink: and usualy flys firstclass for free.

SaberX said:
I just read the NSXPO official announcement. I'm so excited, just two hours away from me.... I am still excited!

YooHooo!!! I'm 2400 miles away and i'm freakin' excited as well. My wife is from Portland and I have visited this region many times. I can see it now....a month long vacation for this event. :biggrin:

zahntech said:
if you use a miles Visa/master card to purchase everything you buy than you can rack up the miles and use them to upgrade....
I'd rather get 1 percent or more (sometimes 5 percent) in cash than the frequent flier miles...

I AM THERE FOR SURE. A caravan is a must, we should contact as many NSX owners through all the dealers in the Washington & Oregon area and place some sort of picture/announcement/flyer to announce the big event. It would be nice to actually see more than 15 NSXs from Washington in one place or on a drive together. Regardless I'm there, with or without the girlfriend.:eek:

It's a given that anyone lived within a-tank-of-gas radius should be there.
With all the hardwork and planning from OR group. That's the least we could do. I would sure hope more than 15 nsx from WA. I believed our all time high claim jumper meet is closed to that already... And how many attended the BBQ at John's last summer??

I really hope the event will finally bring some strangers together....:wink: You know there're some nsx'ers never come online nor knowing/ interested the Claim jumper meet.

Yes I remember... So I will have surprises for us guys in the NW. Keep it in the DL right now...:)
Are you ready for July 2nd? I think I need to hit the go-cart few laps to get used to long driving.

Dan

NSXDreamer2 said:
last time we talk, you were thinking to get a 02+ nsx R in the states... Think you will make it by 2008??? :biggrin:

96GoldNSX said:
Yes I remember... So I will have surprises for us guys in the NW. Keep it in the DL right now...:)
Are you ready for July 2nd? I think I need to hit the go-cart few laps to get used to long driving.

Dan

DL = Down Low? or Do Luck??? LOL...

Haven't thought about the go kart as it's still couple months away... I have no idea of preparation for it either, as it will be a big difference from any indoor go kart track... I'm sure it'll be fun though.

You funny (F)errand, no cookies for you...LOL
The endurance will be long, so I don't want to get tired early on my session.
So you guys figured out who's gonna drive down there yet?

NSXDreamer2 said:
DL = Down Low? or Do Luck??? LOL...

Haven't thought about the go kart as it's still couple months away... I have no idea of preparation for it either, as it will be a big difference from any indoor go kart track... I'm sure it'll be fun though.

blackcat said:
Aren't we in the rain season when NSXPO Portland comes around in the Fall??
Not that early in the fall. (NSXPO is usually held in early to mid October.)

30-year average Portland precipitation, in inches:

Jan 5.07
Feb 4.18
Mar 3.71
Apr 2.64
May 2.38
Jun 1.59
Jul 0.72
Aug 0.93
Sep 1.65
Oct 2.88
Nov 5.61