NSXDRIVER - Is it over?

Just noticed that the last issue I recieved of NSXDRIVER was issue 02 - 2004. Was I removed from the list? Are they not making it anymore? Am I living in a fun-time warp zone that has my mail delivery personal inadvertantly filtering out the cool stuff and only allowing bills to reach their destination?

What gives? :frown:

There were delays associated with the extra large size of the issue combined with some difficulties with our personnel. We are considering making this one a double issue because of the extra content that we received.

Last edited:
Everytime I go to my mailbox I cross my fingers; but all I get are bills :frown:

:frown: Been wondering what happened to the new issue of NSX Driver. :frown:

NSX Driver is supposed to be published on a quarterly basis. Three issues were mailed during 2004: the NSXPO 2003 issue mailed in January, the "I won my NSX in a game of poker" issue mailed in April, and the DAL Motorsports issue mailed in September. As noted above, there have been personnel problems associated with putting out the newsletter. These have delayed the issue that was supposed to be mailed in late 2004, so we are sending a special "double issue".

The club's board of directors deeply regrets the delays in our newsletter publication schedule. The problems are being addressed and we do not expect them to continue. We intend to mail four issues during 2005 to all members of the NSX Club of America.

If you are still not sure of the status of your membership, send me an e-mail or a PM and I'll be happy to provide that information to you.

To All,

Personnel is being changed for the NSXDriver publication in order to get it on track. Marcus is considering selling his car to get a newer model once he arrives in sunny Florida for Med school:). He is still the editor and doing a fine job. It is regrettable as Ken mentioned, that NSXDriver was not published sooner, but things are moving forward now. I have not set a mailing date yet, since I need to get all the players assigned and dates confirmed before we annouce a mailing date.

TigerNSX,

Thanks so much for considering this position, and we will certianly keep you in mind in the future. Have you brought that PC home yet? :):):) LOL.......

Regards,
LarryB

nsxtasy said:
We are planning to mail the double issue mid to late April (this month).

I can't wait :biggrin:

nsxtasy said:
We are planning to mail the double issue mid to late April (this month).

Is it still on track to be mailed out this month? I hope not because I am no longer at my old address. Anyone know if the renewal process automatically updates your address based on your paypal account mailing address :confused: link I need to renew and change my address.

1TITENSX said:
Is it still on track to be mailed out this month? I hope not because I am no longer at my old address. Anyone know if the renewal process automatically updates your address based on your paypal account mailing address :confused: link I need to renew and change my address.

Yes, it is still scheduled to go out at the end of this month. It will be mailed to the last address on file with the NSXCA as of the most recent renewal date. I will leave it to Ken to respond whether a Paypal address change automatically triggers and address update in the NSXCA database.

1TITENSX said:

You can always email Ken directly with your new address and member number, so he can update the database.

1TITENSX said:
Yep, I did this already. I figured Ken was the one to email.
Got it.

When you send a Paypal payment (to anyone), you have the option to include a shipping address, but it's easy to overlook any differences. The best way to make sure your mailing address for the NSX Club gets changed is to send an e-mail to me or to the club's e-mail address [email protected] (I receive the club's e-mail).

RSO 34 said:
Yes, it is still scheduled to go out at the end of this month. It will be mailed to the last address on file with the NSXCA as of the most recent renewal date. I will leave it to Ken to respond whether a Paypal address change automatically triggers and address update in the NSXCA database.

Any updates guys? All my regular car rag's are old news and I can hardly wait!

RSO 34 said:
It should be in the mail this week.

COOL :biggrin: :biggrin:

Just got mine in the mail today. It looks like there's a lot of good stuff in there! :biggrin:

Autophile said:
Just got mine in the mail today. It looks like there's a lot of good stuff in there! :biggrin:

I can't wait. I can't wait. I can't wait.

Get the idea that I'm anxious???

Autophile said:

Yep, looks like a great issue. Huge improvement in layout and content over the last one. Nice job to all involved! :smile:

Back