NSXDRIVER - Is it over?

loNfastNSX said:
Still waiting on my copy! :confused:

Me too and I'm in CA. Did they maybe go out on a staggered basis??

Mine was in the P.O.box last Tuesday. :biggrin:

When we mail out the newsletter to club members, all copies are mailed at the same time, from Southern California. Those in California usually receive theirs within a few days. It sometimes takes a couple of weeks for me to receive my copy here in Chicago...

nsxtasy said:
When we mail out the newsletter to club members, all copies are mailed at the same time, from Southern California. Those in California usually receive theirs within a few days. It sometimes takes a couple of weeks for me to receive my copy here in Chicago...

Should I be worried then since I'm here in S. CA and I haven't seen anything????

I got the double issue last Saturday in Orange County, thanks :wink:

Da Hapa,

Did you receive your Membership Info packet some time ago? If so your address is correct with NSXCA. I have you as an active member. You may contact myself or nsxtasy if you do not receive the mag and we will send one out for you. I would wait a little longer though. If you would like PM me your mailing address and I will verify it in the NSXCA membership database.

Regards,
LarryB

Da Hapa said:
Should I be worried then since I'm here in S. CA and I haven't seen anything????

Hi Larry, I did receive my new membership packet a few months ago and really enjoyed it. I got one of the very old NSXDriver's with that packet and that's why I'm so anxious to get my new one. I'll shoot you a PM just to verify my addy is correct in the database.

I received my copy yesterday. HUGE issue....it's going to take some time to digest all of the articles and info (I just looked at all of the pictures on my first read through). Great job!

Just got my first NSX and sent in my dues last week. :)

Will I be able to get this issue of driver or do I have to wait until next quarter?

waldorf,

To late, Your screwed:D j/k

Actually all kidding aside, you will recieve your membership materials in 4-6 weeks. It will contain this current issue:).

Best Regards,
LarryB

This one is a double issue to make up for the lack of a December issue so you will be up to date upon receipt of this special edition. It should be there soon because it has been sighted in New Jersey so they are making their way across the country from the California mailing center.

ak said:
I have not seen any new issue since I renewed my membership back in Sept. grr! :confused:
It sometimes takes a couple of weeks for me to receive mine.

If you haven't received yours by the end of the month, send a PM or e-mail to Larry B or myself and we'll send out a replacement copy at no charge.

got home late from work tonight and had the issue waiting for me on the dining room table. looks awesome. i can't wait to read it cover to cover.

thanks to everyone involved.

loved it, thanks to all who contributed

Back