NSXCA NE Region Annual Holiday Dinner 1/13/07

Sorry folks but the docjohns will be at a previous engagement:mad: .at least I'm not working that wkend.Havw a great newyear everyone!

docjohn said:
Sorry folks but the docjohns will be at a previous engagement:mad: .at least I'm not working that wkend.Havw a great newyear everyone!
If the engagement is previous to us, what's your excuse for not being at the dinner!!!!!:confused:

Previously planned before the party was anounced:frown: The times do conflict.

Hey Mike,
Way to suck it up and join us. That does sound like a hell of a day though. The holiday party is a very chill time. You'll be glad you came. See everyone soon.
Jesse

Hi All
Put us in for 2 Clem & Aunt Lori.. Will I need to bring my head lite to see the food?? Umm Italian my favorite. Bob I still have the same OLD BODY but
I got a new Sony 8mp w/ a 12x optical zoom wow my 1st digital camera.. Im
going to take it to the 24 HR Rolex Daytona end of Jan. see ya all on the 13th
Jesse we need to talk I may pick u up - Ill be the designated driver then u
can get liquiored up :biggrin:

Clem & lori

RSO 34 said:
I just looked at the rebate language and unless I am misreading it, as long I but the 30D by 1/13/07 we both get double rebates so think about it.

The savings would not be that huge to me but for you its another $300.......have you considered buying something else and ebaying it or selling it on one of the photography forums and getting the extra $300. You could even sell what ever at $100 cheaper and still pocket $200.

Last edited:
Acura NsX Pilot said:
The savings would not be that huge to me but for you its another $300.......have you considered buying something else and ebaying it or selling it on one of the photography forums and getting the extra $300. You could even sell what ever at $100 cheaper and still pocket $200.

I am thinking of picking up the 50mm 1.4 lens which would be "free" when you factor in the double rebate on both.

Clem,
That would be great if you'd like to be my chauffer for the evening. I hopefully won't get liquored up, but one never knows. My new address is #3 Orchard St in Lakeville CT. I'm right on tr 41. Hopefully this isn't too far out of the way for you guys. Thanks for the offer. We can catch up on things since I've been MIA most of the season. Plus, I get you show you my new house. 860 596 4049
Jesse

Hey Clem,

Guess I'll be seeing you in Florida at the end of January. I'm going to Daytona for the race also!

Hi Folks,

I have just finished up with plans for our holiday dinner:

Amarone's
62 Wood Road
Sugarloaf, NY 10981
845-469-4405

Date: 1/13/07 Saturday Evening

Cash Bar for the evening

Menu:

Appetizer - Family Style: Eggplant Rollatini, Fried Calamari, Penne Vodka

Main Course - Choice of: Ribeye Steak, Chicken Francese, Sprimp Scampi, Broiled Salmon, Veal Marsala

Time is 6:30pm Cocktails, Dinner to Follow

This is open to all NSXCA members and guests.

Cost will be $25/person, same cost for NSXCA member guests

Casual Attire, no jeans

Please RSVP ASAP here and also please send a check to me at:

Larry Bastanza
7 Vista Court
Warwick, NY 10990

Checks must be recieved by 1/3/2007 in order to attend, I must inform the restaurant by that date with head count.

PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] if you need directions

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Regards,
LarryB

I just reviewed the entire thread and don't see what time we're all to start the event, so Larry, please enlighten!!!!:eek:

I just reviewed the entire thread and don't see what time we're all to start the event, so Larry, please enlighten!!!!:eek:

From Larry's email:

Hi Folks,

Amarone's
62 Wood Road
Sugarloaf, NY 10981
845-469-4405

Cash Bar for the evening

Menu:

Main Course - Choice of: Ribeye Steak, Chicken Francese, Sprimp Scampi, Broiled Salmon, Veal Marsala

From Larry's email:

Hi Folks,

Amarone's
62 Wood Road
Sugarloaf, NY 10981
845-469-4405

Cash Bar for the evening

Menu:

Ooops, now I see it!!!

Ooops, now I see it!!!
is it time for another barfing pit bull???? :biggrin:
laughing-buddha.gif

It has been a long time since I have seen everyone and I have to say its been much too long and we need to get together more often.

Thanks Larry B for organizing this and making all the arrangements. It was another great resturant choice. Hopefully next year it will be closer to the city so more people could attend. To those who drove over two hours to get there I just wanna say " You Rock !" :biggrin:

To echo what Bailey said, it was great seeing all of the old faces, missed a few who couldn't make it, nice to meet some new ones, and yes, we don't get together often enough, during season and off season!!! Thanks again Larry B, and a healthy and happy to all!!

Larry... GREAT restaurant choice and thanks for once again putting our annual hello New Year event together ! It was great seeing everyone and I think Josh had more fun than most of us. He was talking cars and school with everyone and as usual felt right at home with the rest of the family :smile: It was wonderful to have the addition of David and Susan's cheery southern faces at the event :biggrin:
Everyone have a great, fun and safe "winter???"
I know it feels weird for me, but to still be driving and WASHING the NSX in mid January is actually a nice bonus from global warming.
See you all soon :cool:

It's almost noon, c'mon guys, Alan, Bailey, Bob where the hell are all the pictures?????:confused: :wink:

Sorry, Roger I gots no pics but just more praise to Larry and friends.

I can't remember when I had such a wonderful time visiting old friends and making some new ones. Man the time just flew by (even faster that Dr. Blings' driving). Got there at 6:45 and the next time I looked it was 11:45!
And yet there still wasn't enough time to chat with all.

Eight years ago when I bought my car little did I know it would be such a life-enriching event.

Looks like with the latest additions to our club we are almost ready for NSX the Musical.

I hope we all have a safe and prosperous 2007. Cheers to all.

We're sorry we missed you guys, we just got back from Florida today. Hope you all had a great time and we hope to you soon!!!

Even though we didn't attend I'd like to say thanks to Larry for keeping up this great tradition!!!

nice to see everyone again, & to have had the chance to introduce laura
to my other family. she had a lot of fun validating the nsx addiction with
the gang!!:smile:
thank you larry, and the nsxca for the wonderful evening!!

#2222:cool:

to have had the chance to introduce laura
to my other family. she had a lot of fun validating the nsx addiction with
the gang!!

Very nice meeting her. Charming lady.

BTW, I didn't have a chance to tell you how much I liked that clip from the Marathon Man that you posted a while back.:smile:

We're sorry we missed you guys, we just got back from Florida today. Hope you all had a great time and we hope to you soon!!!

Even though we didn't attend I'd like to say thanks to Larry for keeping up this great tradition!!!

Speaking about tradition I would love to see Larry's poker run come back. It was the very first Nsx meet I had ever been to and it was an event I looked foward to every year.

Back