NSXCA NE Region Annual Holiday Dinner 1/13/07

It's almost noon, c'mon guys, Alan, Bailey, Bob where the hell are all the pictures?????:confused: :wink:

Perhaps if I was there Bob would be more inclined to post pictures to make sure he was first :biggrin:

Wish I could have been there, but I couldn't escape from India a couple days early :frown:

Hope to see some photos soon:smile:

Happy New Year everyone...

Sorry for the delay in posting photos. A combination of still feeling under the weather and having spent my Saturday morning at the funeral of a 16 year old didn't put me in the mood to take a lot of photos but I will try to go through what I did take tonight and upload some. I knew that Bailey would do a great job and he was taking a lot so I took a little break that night.

nice to see everyone again, & to have had the chance to introduce laura
to my other family. she had a lot of fun validating the nsx addiction with
the gang!!:smile:
thank you larry, and the nsxca for the wonderful evening!!

#2222:cool:
Sorry that I had to miss it.
It was my last weeknd of call for my group. I am in the middle of changing jobs.
I still feel like I owe your wife an explanation for the 2004 NSXPO call I made.

Sorry for the delay in posting photos. A combination of still feeling under the weather and having spent my Saturday morning at the funeral of a 16 year old didn't put me in the mood to take a lot of photos but I will try to go through what I did take tonight and upload some. I knew that Bailey would do a great job and he was taking a lot so I took a little break that night.
Alright everyone, we can cut Bob some slack, but as for Bailey and Alan, post up already, no more excuses!!!:mad:

...I still feel like I owe your wife an explanation for the 2004 NSXPO call I made.
i love that story!! told clem,ma, & jessie @dindin:biggrin: :biggrin:
she's cool iain.
for the record, you did catch up to us...eventually.how could i have shot this pic of you??:cool:
image.php

yeah, we want pictures:rolleyes:

Last edited:
nice snaps bails!! thanx!!

for the life of me, i did not throw
one shutter:frown: takn' care of
my lady friend...:wink:

Last edited:
Nice fotos Bailey!Wow Dave and Sue, as well,great group.Nice to see all the nsxca logo wear,Ken would be proud!

Last edited:
Back