NSX with Testorossa sides

Got this over at Rallyfreak it was posted by Acura NSX Pilot.
Looks kind of cool even though its photoshopped.

NSXS.jpg

[This message has been edited by NSX2NV (edited 22 January 2003).]

[This message has been edited by NSX2NV (edited 23 January 2003).]

BTW a company in japan does make a grill insert for the NSX to make it look TRish. If I find the link I will post it..I know for a fact its in the archeives..

so before Forum Nazi comes, take a look in the archeives

------------------
Resident E38er

-97 NSX "Nina" #183

There's a lot more going on there than just TR strakes. The whole ass end of the car is different. I'd wager that would be nearly impossible in real life.

The actual TR strakes for the NSX look absolutely horrible, IMO. That photochop looks great, however, since they basically completely redesigned the rear of the car...

That is one awsome looking car!!!! It's time to have the Pininfarina design updated nsx with the the 400+ hp reliable and feasible to maintain engine from Honda. While I love my nsx, Ferrari design does have the edge.

Why not buy a Testarossa then?

To me, this makes an NSX nothing more than an expensive kit car.

It's annoying enough to have people ask if that NSX is a Camaro or a Vette, but put those tacked on side strakes and then people would ask if that's really a VW underneath.

-Jim

Originally posted by NSX2NV:
Sorry should've used spell check.

I was just just busting your balls
smile.gif

TRs are my fav. cars.

Why not get a TR? Because the clutch which accoriding to the Forza TR buyers guide lasts on average 2,000 miles, costs 7-8k to replace. Not to mention, 30k servive is $5-6,000..not to mention if something goes wrong with the car expect top pay!

That said, I still want one
smile.gif

------------------
Resident E38er

-97 NSX "Nina" #183

YEAH.... Acura NSX Pilot posted it on the thread that *I* started...
tongue.gif

this does look like a nsx with an expensive body kit... not particularly bad, but then it doesn't fit with the whole Honda/Acura philosophy.... simplicity & minimalism (while remaining functional and @($*&@$ SEXY!!!!)
smile.gif

Originally posted by NeoNSX:
YEAH.... Acura NSX Pilot posted it on the thread that *I* started...
tongue.gif

this does look like a nsx with an expensive body kit... not particularly bad, but then it doesn't fit with the whole Honda/Acura philosophy.... simplicity & minimalism (while remaining functional and @($*&@$ SEXY!!!!)
smile.gif

Like the Honda Pilot?
wink.gif

------------------
Resident E38er

-97 NSX "Nina" #183

Originally posted by Bucky:
Does anyone know what type of wheels these are? I'm looking for wheels with black spokes and a machine-finished or silver rim.

They look like 2002 Jeep Liberty wheels with the spokes painted black - no wait, they are 2002 NSX wheels with the spokes painted black!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Russ
'91 black/black

[This message has been edited by Russ (edited 23 January 2003).]

Originally posted by NeoNSX:
I tried to make a few improvements to the above pix.... err... just as well MYNSX didn't get me to design his car!
biggrin.gif
(sorry for the bad job bill)

MYNSX-Tess.jpg
----------------------------------------
Ha!ha! Neo, Just to funny
biggrin.gif

--------------------------------------------

NSXROSSA........I like it...
smile.gif

i emailed the original (not the MYNSX version) pix to my best mate ... he doesn't mind my NSX (but he's not crazy about it), and he LOVES the Testarossa... here's what he wrote!!!

"Nice car! I want one!!! It's the best of both worlds
wink.gif
"

that might be the bridge to bring him over to the NSX world!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Bucky:
Does anyone know what type of wheels these are? I'm looking for wheels with black spokes and a machine-finished or silver rim.

fd23594e.jpg

fd235908.jpg

How about these Work Equips? Actually any of the high-end manufacturers (e.g. HRE) can build you wheels with custom centers in whatever color you choose.
These wheels are actually Gerry Johnson's, off his 500HP Turbo NSX - check out how they look on his black car.
(p.s. not photo-shopped - these are actually on my car - very accommodating guy!)

Back