nsx vs 360 modena

NSX Status said:
too different to reallly compare....it's like comparing a Evo to my NsX... Just really can't but they are both pretty fast... can't compare!

I Disagree!!! Evo is a four door sedan with gigantic turbo chargers and four wheel drive, cheap interior and less than NSX built quality and reliability.

Prancing Horse is mid engine car like the NSX, very easy to live with, but faster. It is really a nice car, but too expensive for everyday joe like me. I can afford the car, but not the service. Plus, I drive my NSX every day, I don't think 360 can be as reliable and easy to live with.

There is a huge diffrence between my old 93 NSX and my 02 NSX. The power and gearing changes make them feel like a different car. I'm SURE the 360 is an incredible car...hell, I think they are beautiful. A buddy of mine sold his 91 NSX and bought a 360. He said that he misses his NSX, but says the 360 is freakin' fast..."screams like a scalded cat".

All I know is that I can hop in my NSX every day and I have Honda reliability. I took it out this weekend and was doing 110 mph on the freeway at only 4500 rpm. As far as I know, the ticket costs the same in an NSX as is does in a Ferrari.

I am happy to own my NSX and would love a Ferrari...just a little too rich for my blood for the performance difference.

Back