NSX totally wrecked in England... Grusome pictures, beware..

Pictures from yesterday at "Japfest"...
crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif

I found pictures and info here.. http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=71&t=386293&i=40
Japfest2007crashes-13.jpg

Japfest2007crashes-12.jpg

Japfest2007crashes-11.jpg

Japfest2007crashes-10.jpg

Japfest2007crashes-9.jpg

Japfest2007crashes-8.jpg

Japfest2007crashes-7.jpg

Japfest2007crashes-5.jpg

Japfest2007crashes-3.jpg

Japfest07023Large.jpg

Japfest07022Large.jpg

What was the driver trying to do? At ah "JAPFEST" :confused:

This is worse than the cat thread :eek:

lol not laughing at this thread but its true...... omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!

I have dreams like this every once in a while where I see my NSX like this...... dude im sorry to hear about your loss :(

wow, from the first picture to the last that got real bad really fast. However, it does speak well of the surviveablity of the NSX.

Don't worry, the paintless dent repair guy can fix it. it will be as good as new soon.

a moment of silence...................................................... :tongue:

It was a sad day for Simon and the car he killed, but he's ok and that's the main thing.
On a brighter note, on that day we finally got a club stand together and got around 40 cars on it, that's over 10% of the cars in the UK.
If you follow the links above you'll find some great pic's.

Cheers,

James.

very sad to see indeed
but it just goes to show how durable these cars are in a roll over like that

awful but I'm glad to hear the driver was ok.

i'll probably be ultra flammed, but i don't see nothing unrepairable...

the solution to the roof is what Anil did to his targa. and the rest is panel replacement... not hard hits anywhere, doubt of any frame damage...

this is me just thinking out loud :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

In the 7th picture down, what is the cable looking item in the back? Is that the rubber rear window molding once the glass shattered?

schuey1010: sure looks like that..

This is why I'm not going to track my X.. I have a locost car that is easily repaired for that..

Back