Nsx Prime / CRIBS

+1 i wanted to post my renos of recent times but lol am embarrassed when compared to carguy/nsxluvr!

(i think many others on prime feel the same lol judging from lack of posts)

I was actually thinking about posting photos of my home but after seeing carguys crib/palace/estate, I decided to do some more work on mi casa....next time :cool:

Great Home BTW!!!

Lol!

i can see the conversation with my wife as follows..

Me-- hey honey, you know how our house is pretty awesome, right?

Her--- uh, yeah.... Now what..?

Me--well, i was thinking... Uhm.. The basement.. Well, you don't really go down there much..

Her--- (looking angry)---oh my god. Now what? You wanted 11 car garage.. I said yes... You wanted 12 ac units, i said yes. You wanted a goddamned home theater, even though you are never home to watch... And i said yes..you wanted 3 panic rooms, plus one for the dog... And i agreed... Now what?

Me--- well, uhm.... I was on nsxprime the other day, and...

Her---(cuts me off in mid sentence).. Ah, jeezus. Now that carguy! Basement thing again? Again? Really? Do we really need a car in the basement?

Me--well, it does sound cool....:biggrin:

ah whatever (re being compared to carguy, nsxluvr)

'tis my first home. renos + more renos.

family room, dining room, kitchen and theatre getting prepped!

lets get this thread rolling from those of us who live on planet earth!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 0-crownMoldingMYW.jpg
    0-crownMoldingMYW.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 825
Last edited:

lets get these this thread rolling from those of us who live on earth!

attachment.php

lol.....you mean us 99%ers?

BTW - Nice place

lets get these this thread rolling from those of us who live on earth!

attachment.php

You might be a part of the 1% too!

Nice home.

How about the outside.

LOL.... U guys crack me up. I forgot about this thread.

Those of you guys that think I am "balling": Remember, I live in Texas. Land is cheap, and Labor is well Mexican(so less expensive then other places). Our 6150 Sq. Ft home was built for $225/Sq. Ft.(U do the math).

Another point: I am a physician and have to protect my assets. Your primary home is untouchable in a lawsuit. This is one of the main reasons physicians build large houses.

This is my crib. Im ballin out of control. Dont be hating.

Attachments

• posh tots cinderella crib.jpg
    posh tots cinderella crib.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 249
Here's an old thread where some few Primers shared photos of their homes: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30360

I've lost all the photos of my old place, but here are a few pics of my current pad. I'm no baller like many of you, and my home has plummeted in value since the housing bubble burst :frown:, but c'est la vie.

01_front.jpg

My home office where I do much of my Priming. :)
10_office01.jpg

My kind of art work. :D
11_office02.jpg

My little desert oasis. :cool:
17_backyard01.jpg

And of course, the pièce de résistance.
3NSXs.jpg

Last edited:
Here's an old thread where some few Primers shared photos of their homes: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30360

I've lost all the photos of my old place, but here are a few pics of my current pad. I'm no baller like many of you, and my home has plummeted in value since the housing bubble burst :frown:, but c'est la vie.

01_front.jpg

My home office where I do much of my Priming. :)
10_office01.jpg

My kind of art work. :D
11_office02.jpg

My little desert oasis. :cool:
17_backyard01.jpg

And of course, the pièce de résistance.
3NSXs.jpg

Anymore pictures of the inside Phoenix ?!

What the...................I cant believe it, is this a real thread on prime?
this feels as if it is out of place,but then again it is in the "off topics", I thought I had accidentally clicked on a Martha Stewart forum or Best Homes ahhhhhh get me out of here.:confused:

Anymore pictures of the inside Phoenix ?!
You have PM.

What the...................I cant believe it, is this a real thread on prime?
this feels as if it is out of place,but then again it is in the "off topics", I thought I had accidentally clicked on a Martha Stewart forum or Best Homes ahhhhhh get me out of here.:confused:
Yes, quite a few Prime members share an interest in architecture, real estate, and creating the ultimate man cave. We don't live in our cars, after all. I don't get the confusion. :confused:

Our new-(ish) place.

DSC04712.jpg

DSC04707.jpg

please stop quoting silverstone:wink: don't make me link the "quote rant " thread:tongue:

Thank you guys.

The grass looks so good because I spent a whole day slit seeding. I don't recommend this- especially on a sloped, irregular lot like mine! :eek:

I take no credit for the landscaping- I have a really good guy take care of it.

Here are a few pics I just snapped.

DSC05315.jpg

DSC05317.jpg

DSC05318.jpg

DSC05320.jpg

DSC05321.jpg

DSC05322.jpg

DSC05323.jpg

Back