NSX parked next to a ________ thread for size comparos

2cb7d6ad-839b-4372-b026-769cae0ac816_zpscbf08cdd.jpg

Only going to post one picture first, see if you guys can guess the "SUV" parked next to the NSX :) (*never knew my other ride was so freaking large especially when the MFR claims it to be a compact vehicle and I see modded NSX's all the time!)

Love this car, but I wish the front center piece @ the bumper was painted/wrapped/plastidipped black, it would make such HUGE difference .. always bothers me the amount of plastic on the 91-01 cars .. easily fixable just painting that section black, it looks less plastic / dated / 80's

9766bc65dd7c2855c410f7f344a3d2bd.jpg

See what I mean?

6299507226_aa3dd68fbb_b.jpg

-Oscar

^I AGREE, that middle part should never be body color, looks cheap like a body shop cut corners and just sprayed everything to do a quick job. (no offense to owner but those DRL's are too big as well)

Love this car, but I wish the front center piece @ the bumper was painted/wrapped/plastidipped black, it would make such HUGE difference .. always bothers me the amount of plastic on the 91-01 cars .. easily fixable just painting that section black, it looks less plastic / dated / 80's

See what I mean?

-Oscar

Pictures don't do the justice for me, maybe I'll wrap it and once I see it in person I can make a better decision......thanks for the suggestin

Pictures don't do the justice for me, maybe I'll wrap it and once I see it in person I can make a better decision......thanks for the suggestin

I have photos of your car (when it used to reside in FL) what a car! really, must trust me on this one, you will not regret! :) ..

- - - Updated - - -

9766bc65dd7c2855c410f7f344a3d2bd.jpg

ifithelpswhynot.jpg

If it helps :)

Back