• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NSX jackets.

I bought a couple of shirts from Blodi's site recently but was wondering are there any light jackets available anywhere. I looked with no luck.

You may want to try www.nsxca.org.

To be honest, I purchased a light NSXCA jacket, and I turned around and sold it right away at a loss 50%. It was not the quality that I had expected and did not fit very well. I was disappointed to say the least and could not return it. I was told "all sales final".

As a NSXCA member, don't feel comfortable recommending some of the clothing merchandise. Although, hats and T-shirts aren't too bad. I have a Patron/Acura light jacket in the transit that I might get rid of.

Last edited:
I bought a couple of shirts from Blodi's site recently but was wondering are there any light jackets available anywhere. I looked with no luck.

Are you looking for a wind breaker, a slightly heavier jacket with fleece lining inside and fabric on the outside, fleece on the outside with poly lining inside, or a light leather jacket?

We have offered these with logo for years.

Something to wear in the upper 50's lower 60's. Yes possibly with a fleece liner. I have a TRD Jacket {Toyota Racing Development} jacket I've had for many years and my wife is sick of it. Time for an upgrade. Sorry I did'nt even think about NSXCA.ORG. Thanks.

To be honest, I purchased a light NSXCA jacket, and I turned around and sold it right away at a loss 50%. It was not the quality that I had expected and did not fit very well. I was disappointed to say the least and could not return it. I was told "all sales final".

As a NSXCA member, don't feel comfortable recommending some of the clothing merchandise. Although, hats and T-shirts aren't too bad. I have a Patron/Acura light jacket in the transit that I might get rid of.

Ouch. Sorry, you didn't like the jacket. I haven't purchased one before and that was the first place I thought of for NSX apparel.

Hrant, what's the URL for your site?

I looked and it turns out cafepress does offer jackets now. I added one with the NSX "SOUL" design just to show what they look like. Its hard to tell how the patch would turn out as there image of it doesn't look great. But I doubt that is what it would really look like.
http://www.cafepress.com/blodisign.335142389
jitcrunch.aspx

It these are of interest I can certainly add them to each section and add all of the other designs. Other designs may look better on the patch...

Since all our apparel are custom order, we have posted only a few pics. The website is: www.khrantenterprises.com

Years ago we offered several jackets to the NSXCA from lightweight to a 3 piece combo parka, and sold a few lightweight leather jackets too ..... For selections, check the following websites:

www.sanmar.com (most of the industry uses them)
www.broderbros.com
www.alphashirt.com

We can customize your logo or use ones that we already have. Don't worry about prices listed on their websites; that is all retail :wink:

Cheers.

I'm actually looking at producing some in fleece, fleece lined windbreaker, and coats. Let me know if you may be intrested.

Back