• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX colors

Which color for your daily NSX?

• Berlina black

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • Brooklands green pearl

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Dark charcoal

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Formula red

Votes: 16 10.4%
  • Grand Prix white

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Hockenheim green pearl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kaiser silver metallic

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Midnight pearl

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Monaco blue pearl

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Monte Carlo blue pearl

• New formula red

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Sebring silver metallic

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Silverstone metallic

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • Spa yellow pearl

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Lime green metallic

• Monza red pearl

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Platinum white pearl

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Imola orange pearl

Votes: 16 10.4%
  • Rio yellow pearl

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Long Beach Blue Pearl

Votes: 11 7.1%

• Total voters
LBBP! A question for the two that showed their LBBP cars in pictures. Ever think about lowering your cars. The space between the tire and fender seems HUGE to me.

LBBP! A question for the two that showed their LBBP cars in pictures. Ever think about lowering your cars. The space between the tire and fender seems HUGE to me.

Yes, perhaps.... mostly when a fellow NSXPrimer mentions something about it. On the other hand, who am I to second guess Honda's best tire/wheel/suspension/set-up engineers? Pls do not take this wrong - a mildly lowered LBBP looks real nice.

Not me, 100% stock here!

MUCH to be said for this. Firstly, it will be the investment future buyers will be searching for. :redface:

not everyone has seen an LBBP but it is def the best color. when you see one in person you change your mind in minutes. trust me. I thought White pearl NSX was the bomb NOPE.

Now not to bash any ones colors but.....

Black looks the best when washed. but 99% of the time looks like a POS cuz its dirty
Silverstone is just to plain nothing special. any BMW has the same color
Yellow too bright. it bad ass looking at first but then your brain says I am done with this color lets move on.
brooklands green is def a winner deep dark ummm maybe 2nd best color
red Oh my not the color for an NSX but they def get the most looks cuz people think is a F-car.
LBBP is the only color that POPS at you, you keep staring and you see other stuff curves in the cars lines, reflections etc. the best color in my opinion,one day I want to have a LBBP NSX

now the coolest looking color is a white NSX, I just did an NH603P double pearl and that car makes you think your looking at an angel.

Now as for how many polls Turbo2go thinks up is amazing

Come on now Shawn! Red was the original color on this car. I for one think it looks most at home on this car, especially with pop ups. It just works!

I love my red, but I like the color of Apex blue (not sure what it is called in Japan).

Not that again. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I know it would look even better but I like to be able to DRIVE my car without freaking out over every driveway and speed bump. As it is, I have to be very careful backing out of my driveway to not scrape. I have Bilstein shocks but on the higher perch. You aren't the first person to notice or try to convince me to put it on the lower perch. I'm a stubborn wench. :biggrin:

Imola Orange with the back roof...

Not offered in North America

10069Picture_133.jpg

The earlier version of Imola Orange Pearl or Grand Prix White were my 2 top choices!

had to go with brooklands green. It looks splendid with tan interior, and is also very unnoticeable to a passerby. Less attention = good with DD and helps against incidents happening

Back