NSX = Chick magnet? Stories please!

AndyVecsey said:
Be prepared for a disappointment, if you are waiting for a chick's thumbs up. In seven years of NSX ownership this has happened to me one time. As I was exiting the convenience store walking to my car parked right outside, two chicks were going in and both said nice car.

99.9% of the remaining time, the thumbs up comes from guys.

maybe its something about you and not the car???

I think it all depends on how you present yourself, under what circumstances, and what kinds of women. I remember a few years ago when I went to a club to celebrate a co-worker's upcoming wedding, a lot of very nice looking women standing in line were checking me out when I stepped out of the car for the valet. I am no hot shot but just an ordinary looking man with all limbs intact. Yesterday, I was at Stonestown(sp?) mall with my 5 year old son at the passenger's seat. Again there were a few "chicks" that were looking. This time I am a few years older with thinning hair and being a papa.
I think the NSX, being a very attractive car, does beckon quite a bit of admiration from both men and women.
I myself from time to time also check out the drivers when a nice NSX, Ferrari or Porsche drives by.
Steve

Seriously, if you really want to attract women, get a puppy and take him to the park- never fails. Expensive cars ( I have owned Porsche/Ferarri at one point as well) tend to attract gold diggers.

since i've had my 91 blk nsx i get tons of looks,
its probably because i look 18 (i'm actually 25 but azn)
and they think i stole it

also the best (read: worst evar!!) shout out i've had went something like this
" oh wow i like your new ACCORD "
LOL OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin: :smile: :wink: :eek:

I'm surprised that a lot of people think the NSX looks like a camaro.

I have a camaro, and let me tell you - it's like looking at whoopi goldberg next to tyra banks. Oh, how I wish my camaro looked more like an NSX! (And my girlfriend more like tyra banks.. oops, hope she doesn't read this ;) )

I don't own an NSX of mine (yet), but if you're buying an NSX primarily to pick up chicks.. you're missing out on the best part of the car: the car!! Who needs women when you have an NSX. :D

how do u 19 year old guys have 91 NSX's???

seriously?? whew, thats nuts, I'm 21, can't afford to go to McDonalds right now! haha

Im 21 and i have a 95 nsx... bought and payed for myself.. i guess i really just have made alot of wise moves buying and selling cars throughout the last 6 years or so.. bought and payed for cash.. I am a full time college student as well, work about 30hrs a week at a body shop as well, 1 more year to go for school then ill have a business admin. degree. Trust me college is without a doubt more important now than a nsx... do well and graduate with a good job and you'll be able to own a nsx for sure....

rickysals said:
how do u 19 year old guys have 91 NSX's???

seriously?? whew, thats nuts, I'm 21, can't afford to go to McDonalds right now! haha

This car without a doubt turns heads from everyone. Sometimes it's more attention than you want.

Seeing an NSX on the streets if pretty rare. Seeing one that is modded in appearance is rarer. Mine is lowered with 18 & 19's. I definitely get my fair share of attention from the opposite sex.

My wife even noticed and asked, "Do you get alot of girls staring at you when you drive your NSX?" I said, "Honey, I don't know. I'm too busy concentrating on the road." :wink:

I got a lot more attention from women with my SLK than my NSX.

But, on the way into the Blue Ridge National Forest last week I did chat for a while with the nice ranger lady who really seemed to appreciate the NSX ("oh, what IS that?").

I definitely consider my NSX a chick magnet. Every where I go I get all kinds of attention. Sometimes I make women get out there car to talk to me and I don’t even roll down the window completely. Now that’s game.

A couple of quick stories.

My brother and I had to pick up two girls from Germany to take to a party. I took the NSX he took his Z3. The girls both wanted to go for a ride in the cabriolet.

I picked up a girl for a date in my Integra. She was so dissapointed that we went to go get the NSX. Needless to say that relationship didn't last.

Moral of the story. Girls like convertibles. If you pick up a girl with the NSX, she probably isn't worth keeping anyway.

:biggrin:
Respetck!
Fo Shizzle :biggrin:

swbatte said:
If you pick up a girl with the NSX, she probably isn't worth keeping anyway.
I second that statement. Unless the time frame for the relationship you seek with the girl doesn't go beyond sunrise.

Reasons my girlfriend hates (yes, I said she hates) my NSX:

- I can't park it on the street so when I drop her off, I head home.
- The amount of money I spend on the car.
- Whenever we're in it, people always stop me to talk about the car
- I tend to drive faster in the X.

Bottom line, it would make her day if I drove a Honda Accord. :eek:

I think I'm one of the minority too... I like the car for what it is.. and hope to own one some day... but till then I'll just drive my Eclipse :-P

swbatte said:
A couple of quick stories.

Moral of the story. Girls like convertibles. If you pick up a girl with the NSX, she probably isn't worth keeping anyway.

Girls like convertibles because they love the attention a drop-top gives them. If they're hot and they know it, they want us guys to gaulk at them as they cruise by.

typerturbo said:
<snip>

Reasons my girlfriend hates (yes, I said she hates) my NSX:

- I can't park it on the street so when I drop her off, I head home.
:eek:

GREAT strategy !!! Why didn't *I* think of that !!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

na14yu said:
If you want a chick magnet you should buy an S2000. Every time I go for a ride in my friend's S2K I always see girls looking smiling at us.

The girls are just smiling because they know there's know way either of you are taking them home with both seats taken.

NeoNSX said:
<B>missnsx</B> : LOL, works both ways; a girl with an NSX... i bet you're at the top of the list for many guys here!!! :D

Hi

Well sounds a hell of lot better than : "However for anyone who happens to be a homosexual pedophile you would be in luck" :)

I wrote here about a nice evening cruising in my NSX.

However if I sum up all the teenage boys vs the teenage girls shouting "wohoos" at me I am sad do say that there where more teenage guys. :redface:

But it was great ego trip and that is added bonus for me because I bought the NSX for what the NSX is and not what the NSX could bring me in the chicks department. However in another thread her at Prime people thinks I am a stud with chicks hanging around my car almost naked :biggrin:

Regards

As I was getting ready to back out of my parking space at work yesterday, I noticed two Asian women gawking at my car in the rear-view mirror. Maybe only certain types of women appreciate an NSX. :D

The only thing attracts NSX is bunch of young sausage around here.... However, I did get a "is that your NSX - nice" from a cutie working at a store... It doesn't matter...it feels nice driving behind the "ultimate driving machine". :)

Back