NSX 2.0 Positives

Don't really get why people knock on the R8. The design is now over 7 years old but has aged gracefully and I still get tons of attention and double takes when I drive mine down the road. In fact, if not for the success Audi has had with the R8, Honda would not have the confidence to bring the NSX back. I'm definitely keeping my R8 V10, and will make the new NSX its stablemate. Nothing like having the two best everyday supercars ever made

I wouldn't say 7 years is old at all. I think you get looks because it's a sharp looking *Audi coupe or because you exude a sweet sounding V10. If the R8 was debadged and shown to people ignorant of the Audi brand and stack against say the 20 year old NSX that was debadged, I am willing to bet the NSX will be voted better looking by the majority as the R8 is more elemental in design and shape (conservative). Now starting your V10 up and revving it may sway the vote :rolleyes:

Neither are my pics:

CARPhotoShootNovember013.jpg

IMG_3898_zps025367b1.jpg

I've experienced moments where late model Audi and BMW owners pull up next to me ask what year my car is or what it is. They baffled when I tell them it's a 92 or 95 Acura and they in turn usually ask how many miles???

Last edited:
Back