• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nominations for hottest NSX

My hope was that this would be a cool yearly event. One thread per year with all the nominees in there and past years' winners. It's just a lot of work to do alone especially when I have to police the thread.

I am going to try to get this going again. This is just to allow anyone that feele left out to speak up now:

category: white.

The nominees are:

1) S4PLAY
2) NA1/2-RGT
3) FEETFXR
4) ISR
5) STORMRIDER

Last edited:
Category: dedicated track car

1) Robfenn
2) F1ACR
3) Coz

Last edited:
Category: One-off custom

1) Vroom
2) Umbrella Auto Design

Category: YELLOW

1) Rogerd
2) NSX209
3) SourceNSX
4) Type-J

:frown: Dave,

thank you for your hard work and time.

+1 - thanks Dave - appreciate your efforts!

Sidenote: I'm honored to be nominated by fellow Prime members for the WHITE category - this car is my true baby and aside from it being a truly great car, it is also part of our family since my wife and I got married in this car.

I wanted to share a few pictures that some of you may/may not have seen since I only posted these for local guys :biggrin:

There are a lot of beautiful white NSX's here and I think every owner wants to portray the NSX modded in their own style. I built mine to be both unique but also maintain the beautiful stock lines!

Decorated for our important date back in May/2010:
RickAndSarahsWedding5-16-10May162010-54.jpg

My NSX with another baby of mine:
IMG_0127.jpg

One of my favorite angles for this car:
IMG_1026.jpg

Love my Difflow rear diffuser (really makes the back end complete IMO)
IMG_1039.jpg

With my LEVEL 2 LED DRL system:
IMG_1035.jpg

Parting shot with her GPW s2000 sibling:
IMG_4854.jpg

This is a real tough one. Some of the nicest NSX's here will not get votes because of the crazy competition. My hat's off to every member in this category.

Guys please help me locate henry from GT-Rom USA or else I cant nominate his red beauty. Is he still around, what is his screen name?

Category: Widebody

1) Automoto solutions
2) Options
3) NSXBOX
4) SFDreamer
5) nsxinohio
6) Vega$NSX
7) NOTKTS
8) Ko-NSX
9) Dimer
10) GinaK
11) PorknBeans
12) SNDSOUL
14) Jadecrew NSX
15) Yawwn
16) Lotusman
17) ?? GT-one henry ??

I am going to try to get this going again. This is just to allow anyone that feele left out to speak up now:

category: white.

The nominees are:

1) S4PLAY
2) NA1/2-RGT
3) FEETFXR
4) ISR
5) STORMRIDER

Wow! I got nominated :biggrin: Thanks! I better contribute my car picture. Here's one.

IMG_1795_2.jpg

For me, one of my ol time fav widebody is NSXBOX's :smile:

Hi TURBO2GO,

I have posted a few updated pictures on post#412 of my car. These pictures were taken last week. Hope I'm not to late, I apologize, I just got done with my finals and thing have been crazy with me graduating this sat.

Thanks
Rahim

^^^
+1
So So true NSXGT. This car just look so RIGHT and so BADASS!! I want this CAR BAD. No word can describe how much I love looking at this car. Sickest!!

And I am with you too Butter78...

"
Sir the more I look at your car the more I really admire it. Not to offend anyone else but IMO Stormrider's NSX is really the best setup I've seen period and there are a lot of incredible ones on Prime. It's a show and go complete package. Very well done Storm! Your car has now officially become the inspiration for my Red 03. One day hopefully it'll be worthy to be snapped along side yours.
75249_3489157198019_1544130252_33177392_804923701_n.jpg

7418902262_61f315dd47_b.jpg

7418902450_6c02bb52a0_b.jpg
[/IMG]
7418903266_d461e13783_b.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
And several other colors too...

I recommend a list and poll on each. :)

I know... I am trying to gather up all the posts that have photos of each car. There has to be a less time consuming way. What I need is a category on prime for this with mod abilities to deleted unrelated stuff and have everyone post their pictures in the category THEY WANT TO BE IN. I already am not sure where a silver widebody track car should go. Silver? Widebody? Track cars? Many cars are borderline multiple categories. And I think the best way is to just let the owner choose.

I'll finish all the categories this weekend. Start polling on Sunday.

Wow, great job Dave...
Absolutely some incredible looking cars posted.

As far as I can tell, everyone is a winner !

DSC07486.jpg

My vote for Red - Oscar

My vote for Black - Syndicate

Back