• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

New Throttle Body Cover Design photos

Shipping has begun! Finally!!! I apologize for this taking longer than I ever expected.

Today, all Option 1 and 2 orders shipped USPS Priority Mail. All Option 3 orders with a brushed backplate also shipped today. I am still waiting for the polished backplates to be completed, so I can ship them.

Sincerely,

Warren
Paypal: [email protected]

I have had mine on for about 1 year and 3 months, and have never needed to repolish it at all. Still looks great. So far, no problem. Various conditions may effect the finish possibly: garage kept, humidity, cleanliness, etc.

Mine is garage kept and always clean.

Good question, but so far, no issues at all.

Veleno said:
Do we have to continue to polish these every now and then because they'll tarnish/loose its lustre?

warren,

have u got the postage cost for me yet? i'm still waiting for you to get back to me for the total ................

cheers
laski

Warren,

You may want to bring a few of these to the BBQ Sunday so that some of the guys get a chance to get one before you sell out this final production run.

This picture does not do justice to the new design. This is the polished unit. I think I'll try a day time shot next time.

tcover1.jpg

Warren,

Thanks again for bringing the cover over. I'll look into a simple spacer and bolt length to do the final install on NA2 throttle bodies and get it on the car!

Great stuff Warren. Your engine bay looks classy and clean. I'll catch up one day and hopefully sooner rather than later.

Shay

do you have the polished top with Red in stock? If not what is the final cost and when do you think you can ship?

Thanks

How about making the complete package with brushed fuse box cover and a brushed set of manifold cover plates included? And shipping abroad also..:biggrin:

I can ship abroad, if you need.

I do not make the fuse box and FI covers, because they are available through other vendors.

The throttle body cover is a completely unique item, that I thought other owners would appreciate, while the FB and FI covers are common.

Thanks for the inquiry.

I sent an email to Warren about 3wks. ago, and long story short he found me exactly what I was looking for. I couldn't be happier, outstanding job Warren and thanks again.:smile:

Attachments

• Picture 063.jpg
    Picture 063.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 272
  • Picture 067.jpg
    Picture 067.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 170
  • Picture 068.jpg
    Picture 068.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 217
Thanks for the inquiries.

I have several remaining, but all of them have some sort of small imprefections, that bother me. Most all have a tiny scratch, here or there, and I am not willing to send them if they are not perfect. They are the last I have.

I purchased a kit to polish out the small imperfections, but never have time to try it.

The problems are quite minor, but still bothersome to me. Maybe I can get it worked out...

Again, thanks for all the inquiries.

Warren

Back