• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

New Throttle Body Cover Design photos

Put me down for one set if you decide to sell these again.

I would be interested in an upgraded model in Red. I have a source that can take out any imperfections/scratches. Can you let me know the cost and delivery time. They really look great.

Thanks

Hi,

Are these no longer available? I'm due to detail the engine bay and this would be a great part to have.

regards, Paul

I will take a shiny one with black letters if they are still available.

Nate in DC

I can make more, if there is interest. Let me get on it...

I can post better pics as well.

Please ... just revisiting as the engines ready now and this part would look great if you are going to make another run. I'm in for the polished with red letters please.

regards, Paul

I can make more, if there is interest. Let me get on it...

I can post better pics as well.

Here's a cell phone picture of mine. I recently changed the NSX letters to red matching the valve covers - very easy to do.
DSC00288.jpg

Last edited:
I still want one too!

Nate in DC

I love this piece. I bought one couple years ago. I CTSC'd my motor since then and it no longer fits. Most of my chrome pieces no longer fit. :frown: Anyway...any luck having you make one to fit a SC motor?:biggrin:

how about if I can get one done WITHOUT the "NSX" wording and polished? how many people would be interested and I will NOT require a deposit ;)

Last edited:
Back