New Owner: WOOOO HOOOO

I just became a new owner today, PIcked her up from Northern Cali. 91 Red, gonna get painted, and got lots and lots of work to do. Gotta call Matt tomorrow and take her to the Doctor (Planet Acura)

I am in Norwalk, Ca will try to post some pics later today, car is pretty beat, needs alot of work, but it will look great when done.. I hope.:smile:

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOo good to see you pulled the trigger greg!!!!

For those that don't know, Greg builds MONSTER cars. you have to see his Turbo S2k. PIMP!!!

Call me for what ever you need brotha!
Matt

Congrats bro. I was thinking about selling mine then a couple good friends persuaded me otherwise. :smile:

Funny thing was my friend nsxslammed told me he sold a red one to someone in socal yesterday. He said he thought his name was Butch? LOL

redat9 said:
yeah its Me Chris. Dropped the car off at Planet Acura.. Thansk for the Help Matt.

hybridnsx said:
Yoo Greg its David, SSMugen ;) also wuddup Chris u been here for how long and we havn't met up yet?!

whats up David, I finally got one.. When are you taking yours out again?

scorp965 said:
There is a SCA monthly meeting tomorrow, if you're in the Orange County area.

Wish I could make it out, I will make it to the next one for sure, car is still at Planet Acura. They are taking good care of it, needs to get some work done, before I can hit the road.

Back