New NSXGT photos

VERY NICE Nico . . . .
when r u coming to show me ur Stoptech BBK ?
and Good Luck for the Auto Salon Final Battle this weekend

laski

Aw...man...Nico...now I REALLY wish you had brought your car over here for NSXPO. Sorry to hear that your bag was stolen...that sucks! :frown:

akira- eric mate.. I'm still pissed bout the whole bag situation.
I wish I could drive it in the US.

fury- long story mate. I'll ring yas once.

but anyways for those that have requested over the months about photos bout the car and also admiring Eastons photography we're producing A3 sized photos/posters check the link http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=552747#post552747

Thank you for the continual support.

The show season has just concluded we're it finished 4th overall after 7 shows.

Nico

NSXBOX said:
_F4U8705.jpg

LOVING THIS PICTURE

Looks good but I would get rid of the decals and get a facelift to the 02-05 headlamps. I would also look at getting a nice set of calipers and swapping out these wheels. I have never been a fan of Volk wheels on any car.

Now getting to the good stuff. This car was nicely put together IMO and is surely an eye magnet/chick magnet on top of being my favorite car. You get two thumbs up from me..My car is in the same boat as you, always people snapping pictures and people coming up to you asking if this car was in Import Tuner or Super Street, etc...

Whats next?

kenji- You'd have a blast driving this. Since the show season is over next year I'm hitting the track more often. thanx for the ride at XPO.

Endless- If you look at my sig I've got stoptech BBK's now those pics were a few months ago and the decals are for sponsorship purposes and for teh show season. on the other hand we've done a pshop of the car without decals and it seems its missing something. I'll post a pic of the pshop.
but thanx for the compliment.

I see. I always slap on the sponors decals in the engine bay area. LOL. I think leaving the outside sticker free for a exotic car is the way to go. Thats just me though. Stoptech? Although they are the best bang for the buck caliper, did you look into Winmax, Endless, Project Mu, Amuse BBK? 02 and up headlamps next? :)

I think the 02 headlights would ruin the car. I love em, but the popup headlamps on this car just add to the beauty of it IMO.

:eek: :eek: your car looks amazing man. Lovin it just the way it is. I love the pop ups also, i dont know why but i love pop up headlights on lot of the older cars cause when they are closed they make everything look sleek. Anyways what kit is that? well keep up the awesome work, see yas. :biggrin:

It has already been in about 4 now hasn't it Nico?...

And just so that we remember what it looked like 12 months ago...

3736ntjen.jpg

Just got the Ignition Street Dreamz DVD today. Guess who's car was in.

5772PDVD_057-med.jpg

5772PDVD_058-med.jpg

5772PDVD_060-med.jpg

5772PDVD_061-med.jpg

5772PDVD_062-med.jpg

5772PDVD_063-med.jpg

5772PDVD_064-med.jpg

5772PDVD_065-med.jpg

5772PDVD_066-med.jpg

5772PDVD_069-med.jpg

5772PDVD_070-med.jpg

5772PDVD_071-med.jpg

5772PDVD_072-med.jpg

A little sideway action.
5772PDVD_073-med.jpg

All those pics are awesome, but the last one is crazy!:eek: :biggrin: :eek: :biggrin:

I love th look of this car. Can you tell me if the decals are permanent or if they can be removed? Also, where do you get them?

Jin1976 said:
Just got the Ignition Street Dreamz DVD today. Guess who's car was in.
Jin,
Can you please tell me what issue of Ignition Street Dreamz DVD is that?
I want to hear Nico's exhaust underload very bad.

Back